Chapter 1

Roseanne's POV

My head was pounding and my heart was raising. Heavy rain was heard in the distance and cold wind hit my body. The taste of alcohol from the night before was fresh at the tip of my tongue. My aching bones didn't allow my body to move and cover itself in my warm bed sheets. The sun shined through the curtains as I opened my eyes. It felt like a slap in the face waking up this way, not remembering a single thing from just hours ago. The pounding in my head mimicked the bass from the music last night.

I rolled over hoping to find comfort on the colder side of my bed, one without my own sweat. I had pills for my hangover in my kitchen cabinets but I couldn't find strength in my body to get up and take them. I was cold. The window I had opened the previous evening had been left ajar, filling my room with the smell of rain and the cold morning breeze. I had thrown myself onto my bed with only my bra and my favorite underwear I bought at Victoria's secret hoping to at some extent feel like a ruthless high school student once more. The only comfort that brought was that I in fact, wasn't stuck being underaged and living with my parents as a minor any longer.

The thought of closing the window and finding myself underneath the covers kept on replaying in my mind. At some point, I was fooled and believed I did it for just a second yet my body was hit by the cold breeze and the realization of it just being a thought. As much as I wanted to feel warmth, the fresh air soothed this horrible hang over. I couldn't stand the faint taste of alcohol inside my mouth and felt the need to get up and brush my teeth. That would mean getting ready for the day and meeting my bed at the end of it.

Ring ring ring.

My body jumped up and my eyes shot wide open just when I found myself going back to sleep. I reached for the night stand besides me only to hit the book I had there, knocking it down with a loud thud. I ignored it as I continued to search for my ringing phone with my head hiding in my pillow. My hand kept tapping on the surface of the night stand hoping to feel my phone as I sensed it's vibration near my finger tips.

I found it groaning before answering the call. I didn't check to see who the caller was as it could only be one person calling me so early.

"Morning babe" his sweet and cheerful voice said through speaker causing me to smile and roll over in bed facing my phone "how did my beautiful soon to be wife wake up after the bachelorette party? With a hangover, I suppose?" He chuckled being so effortlessly charming. I was referred to as his 'soon to be wife' which only added to my already wide smile.

"Precisely with a hangover" I say my voice coming out deep and hoarse "how did my soon to be husband sleep?" I cringed at my self right after speaking and brought my palm against my face hoping for it to help me out in some way.

"Just fine. Are you ready to leave? I will be picking you up in an hour. Do not worry, your favourite coffee and breakfast sandwich in town will be awaiting you." My head shot up only to be received by the annoyingly bright sun which was higher than before. The rain was now gone, replaced by blue skies and cool autumn air. "You forgot didn't you?"

Of course I forgot. Why did we think partying as if we wouldn't be driving up five hours to meet his parents was a good idea last night? Because our wedding was coming up soon?

"No no of course I didn't. I'll be waiting" I lied. I'm not ready. I had enough time to pack for the trip through out the week but didn't do much. The only thing I had prepared was my pajamas.

"Alright then. I love you" he said.

"Love you too" I quickly hung up the phone and sat up in my bed. I had one hour to prepare for a two weeks stay at his parents house. Well, maybe a little more than two weeks. As Sehun told me about it I was reading my book and didn't pay much attention.