Chapter 80

Eight months later

Y/n and I had come to be incredibly attached to one another. Not one day goes by that I don't think to myself just how perfect she is when it comes to the certain needs I have. Even if it takes so much from her sleep, patience and time, she's always there to hold me when I wake up, she's always there to comfort me when I'm in panic. It's like she knows me so well, she doesn't need me to tell her what I need.

There's so many things I've learned about her with the time we've lived together and they fascinate me every time. Y/n will eat her cereal as quickly as she can in order to keep it from getting soggy, when she doesn't work in the mornings she will jog sometimes and come home all sweaty and purposely hug me. When she draws, she furrows her eyebrows and is completely focused. Once she's cooking, she prefers to have the kitchen to herself but doesn't like to be alone, so I sit on the counter.

-

Her breathing was soft on my cheek and her arms loosely cradled my waist. The morning light peering through my bedroom blinds made her skin look luminous. It smelled only of her and the morning air. I began to lightly play with her soft hair when her eyelashes fluttered and a smile slowly pulled at the corners of her mouth. She looked up placing her chin on my light heaving chest. Her hand pulled a hair strand behind my ear.

"Good morning" we both softly said to one another.

Y/n let her hair grow allowing it to lusciously hover above her shoulders. I adored her more everyday, I never imagined such great love towards someone was possible. Her eyes used to tell me stories, most with sad endings, but now they tell me how bright our future is.

Every time she makes love to me, every stroke of her tongue tells me how much she loves me. Her smile as I become undone shows me how much she enjoys witnessing me bare and vulnerable. We do it often, we tease, kiss, and moan as if the walls are thick and sound proof. Our bedsheets hold memories only the two of us share. She is patient, delicate and just perfect.

The Greek word, "Elysian" means beautiful, creative, peaceful and perfect. If there's any way to describe Son Y/n, it's the word; Elysian. Sure, she isn't always peaceful but her aura and simple way of being are.

"We have to get up" she groaned and rolled her body off of me. "I think we should be off by noon. Do you need to pack anything?"

Hyuna's wedding is in three days, like Yves and Jiwoo, they rented a small hotel for the guest to stay at. This one was smaller with much less activities. We were expected to arrive for dinner tonight. After so long I will see Alice. Joy came to visit very often until she convinced Dahyun to move in with her kilometers away. Slowly, we began to happily shape our lives.

"Yeah, some essential items. Wait-" I pulled the hem of her shirt as she attempted to get out of bed "Just a few more minutes"

She laid back down wrapping her arms around my body and held me close. If only I could stay like this forever, with her. It pains me that she has no idea how much I admire her, there's not one way I can put it in words. After laying here for a few moments, we got up and took a shower as we each took turns to take care of breakfast and readying our things.

Breakfast was shared in silence, we had moved our dining table closer to the balcony and had a perfect view of the wakening city. We had both adjusted to living together and did it so comfortably. Everything happened so quickly but painfully slow. Y/n was always there whenever I needed even the smallest thing and I would do the same. As cliche as it sounds, I know there is no one else more perfect than her for me to be with.

"Do we have everything?" She asked before we headed out "Toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, soap and your pills?"

"Yes, I tripled check"