Chapter 19

The egg toast the girl made me might as well have been the best sandwich I've ever had. Maybe it was how hungry I was or just the ingredients but I loved it. We both ate outside in comfortable silence. Once the girl had taken her phone out and put it down she began to tap her feet. Whatever it was she read made her panic. Before I could ask what it was a loud engine was heard as an red vintage car pulled up in the drive way. Never seen before. The girl immediately got up and looked back at me.

"Don't eat my sandwich" although she tried to joke around she failed. As she walked towards the now parked car I couldn't see who stepped out of it. And only heard a voice I couldn't make out. Other than the fact that it was a woman.

"You're fucking kidding me, you don't have it ready Y/n/n? I'm already running late. You know I'm going to get my ass best. And you should know that after that happens to me, I'm coming right back and beating you twice as bad. Little bitch" I saw the speaker. She was tall compared to the girl. Long luscious black hair. Definitely older than the both of us.

I couldn't tell if her tone was playful or threatening. Soon a smile appeared on her face. Making her look innocent and not so harmful at all. Which isn't true. She works with Y/n. "Just give me a damn second." The girl said rushing towards the workshop. Once she was gone her workmate walked closer to me. Looking at me in a way that made me quiver in fear.

"Are you some new girl? I've never seen you around. You must be Yeri? Or Heejin? Wait wait wait! You're definitely Crystal. You look like one" she suddenly said. Leaning against the porch. "I'm Lisa" she lightly chuckled.

"I'm Roseanne" I quietly said looking away. Hoping the girl comes back before I'm the one to get beat.

The woman before me smiled and clicked her tongue. The girl seems to have certain types of friends. People like her. They even share the same charm. Threatening yet somehow carelessly talkative. Not sure if they mean harm or not with their words. "You must be new" she says to me.

"I'm sorry" I cleared my throat.

"A new girl, she have never mentioned you before. Or ever taken you to parties like all her other women. Now I see why, you're shy. Don't get me wrong it's cute. I'm just surprised. You don't seem to be her type"

Before I could answer to her surprisingly honest remark the girl was back. "Cut it out. She's getting married to my brother dick head. You don't got a shot" the girl said pulling Lisa's shoulder to face away from me and towards her.

"Oh well shit. I thought she was with you" Lisa chuckled. "I'm sorry about that. Just because I deal drugs doesn't mean I'm always a bitch" this one was quite odd. I'm not able to read her personality right away.

"You better get going" the girl said handing her a back pack. Making it look heavy as Lisa was surprised by its weight.

"You're coming with. We have to meet our boss afterwards. You fucked up big time. I'll drive." Lisa said turning her expecting the girl to follow. "Oh and bring her. She's cute"

"Fuck off" The girl sighed then looked back at me. "You know what? Eat my sandwich. Unless, you do want to come along?"

I'm sure tagging along with drug dealers is the stupidest thing anyone can do. So I shook my head and proceeded to eat her sandwich. "Itll be fun I promise. You won't get envolved all you have to do is sit in the back seat. It's a good distraction. This will be quick"

"You're insane" I commented. The honking of the car was heard and the only one to jump was me "you better get going. You don't want to get beat up again" I teased. Bringing a smile to her face.

"Fuck off. Have it your way. Don't get all worried if I don't get back tonight. Since you seem to care about me" she smirked and quickly left. Leaving me with burning cheeks and half way through chewing a sandwich. She's insane.