Chapter 34

I had gotten on the truck without any hesitation or second thoughts. I knew the second I saw her standing at my doorway that I would do anything she wanted me to tonight. And if that is going into town with Sehun's truck than that is what I will do. Not because she had forced me to but because I know I wanted to. I had fallen for the girl. And I had admitted it to myself long ago. Though I avoided confronting those feelings. I don't mind them any longer. Because if one thing is for sure is that I love spending time with her. Even if it means I won't sleep tonight.

The girl had turned on the car so it'd heat up for me. And the second she began to drive, the windows were rolled down and loud music was blasted. I didn't mind the cold. She smiled and sang driving through the cool wind at high speed. Keeping her eyes on the road. Still being cautious. Her voice could barely even be heard over the music and wind. My hair flew everywhere. I couldn't feel my nose from how cold it had gotten. A wide smile was on the girl's face. Her short hair getting lost in the wind. The song's beat vibrating through the car. Once the song was over the widows were rolled up. And I couldn't help but burst out laughing from the adrenaline those three minutes shot through me.

"Really hoping you didn't hear my singing" She began to act shy keeping those eyes on the road. Her cheeks turning red. A complete different version of the girl from yesterday. All day today she has acted so soft. And it made me fall for her even more. Proving just how different her and Sehun really are. Just thinking about all the wonderful time we spent and will be spending together for the rest of the night made me widely smile

"Don't worry. I kinda like it." It was my turn to lead the girl on. It was more than just a game now. The girl only chukled and turned the music back up a little. This song being a lot calmer than the last one. With the silence feeling safe with the girl and having been so tired I slowly dozed off. Eventually falling asleep. Right beside her. My body completely relaxing.

"Roseanne, Roseanne" her voice was soft. And the way she gently shook me allowed me to open my eyes without being startled. The air was cold immediately getting out. "We are here. You fell asleep a while ago" she smiled helping me off the car. It took me just a second to process where I was. Or what I was doing. But the moment my feet hit the ground I remembered what I agreed to. It's way past midnight now. I have no desire to sleep, all I want is to spend time with her. Which allows to feel as if I have no worries at all.

"Where exactly is here?" I asked looking around. Finding no other cars in view. Just an empty street. With traffic lights changing and street lights lighting up the way. All stores were empty without anyone. Like a empty town except all its residents are as sleep and it's just me and the girl.

"Main Street. Past midnight" she smiled at me. Closing my door behind me as she took my hand and pulled me with her. I had no sense of direction. All I saw were empty buildings and all the lights lighting up the street. It was very surreal seeing this while being stuck in my tired state. Almost like a dream. Except that girl is here to prove that it isn't just a dream. But a reality I never thought I'd have. A perfect one. With her.

I love the warmth of her hand holding mine. My feet trying to catch up with her quick moving ones. How I had a smile on my face even though I didn't know where she was taking me. The fact that my body was cold but I didn't mind it since it means I'm with her. And just how I had no regrets about this, no guilt about knowing that Sehun is resting thinking I'm in my room and not with his sister. Soon the girl picked up speed. Running through the empty streets. The traffic lights having no say in wether we stop or not. No cars we need to watch out for. The streets lights lighting up our way. And my breath running short from the cold air and running I'm doing. I felt young and free. For once.

The girl slowly came to a stop. The both of us panting. Our hands still connected. My heart beating madly. From the heat of the moment and the quick running. We didn't run for long. But time seemed to have completely stop. As if it was just me and her in the world. And one way or another it was. On this empty street, empty stores and lonely town. Just me and her under the bright moonlight.