Chapter 76

Three weeks later

My bags were packed and ready to go at Hyuna’s front doorstep. The previous night I had barely gotten any sleep making sure I was ready to go. Sam and Y/n were waiting outside with a truck already taking my bags as I hugged Hyuna and Dawn goodbye. This morning I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing and Irene yelling into my ear about how excited she was.

Haseul and I talked and decided I could call whenever I needed something and that I could get more pills wherever. Sam had thrown himself into my arms not having seen me for nearly a month. Same goes for Y/n and I, it felt quite miserable. I had quickly grown to loving spending so much time with her and all the little things.

“Are you ready?” She greeted me with a smile taking my bags in both of her hands.

“Yes, let’s go”

The bags were little, I only packed my clothes and few other necessary things to carry with me. The small truck was perfect for three people, Sam sat between Y/n and I happily looking at the two of us. We drove to a breakfast place and ate there before beginning the long drive.

Y/n had been relatively quiet and I would be lying if I said I didn’t expect something from her. Maybe a hug or even a kiss after being away for three weeks while in a relationship. She texted me sometimes making sure I was still doing okay or to wish me a goodnight. I had smiled and blushed at every text as if I was still a teenage girl.

“Roseanne do you like trains?”

Sam’s voice had startled me just as I had been falling asleep

Against the car window. My eyes opened to gray skies and strong wind moving through the distant trees. I heard the radio playing music and some of the wind against the car.

“Let her sleep, Sam” Y/n ruffled his hair, shot me a quick smile then continued to focus on the road.

I rested my head back feeling warm inside just from thinking about Y/n and I being closer from now on. “I do like trains and airplanes and naps”

“Why don’t you both take a nap” she suggested turning the radio down.

Sam nodded his head then proceeded to lay against my body. My eyes had flown open again not having expected that but I immediately smiled at his action. I’ve never been fond of kids but he seems to be my only exception. I looked over at the driving girl who had one hand on the wheel and the other resting on her leg. She just looked so striking doing absolutely nothing but focus on her driving. Even now, being with her doesn’t feel real.

We didn’t arrive at her house, nor my apartment, instead I had woken up in Nayeon’s driveway. I was tired and had a minor headache. Y/n helped me out of the car and brought Sam along with us. Inside, I was welcomed by the smell of a grill outside and other delicious food. The girls were playing loud music and keeping busy in the kitchen.

“Roseanne!” Tzuyu smiled then looked down "Is that a child?”

“Hi I’m Sam” he widely smiled “I’m Y/n/n’s kid brother”

Jeongyeon laughed “Kid brother, cute. Let’s go play some video games”

Sam happily nodded his head following Jeongyeon into the living room.

“Hey no blood or violence. Keep it PG” his older sister called out to them “and no nudity or profanities. No GTA, I will be checking up on you”

“No fun Y/n/n” Sam cutely whined.

“Yeah, no fun Y/n/n” Jeongyeon had copied his tone and face expression seeming almost equally as cute.

We all headed out to the yard and sat down watching Dahyun and Y/n work the grill while bickering and telling jokes among each other. My eyes couldn't help but look at the later throw her head back as she laughed. The skies were clearing up and the sun was hidden behind the house. After sometime, Nayeon, Irene and Lisa joined me on the table looking at me then at Y/n then back at me.