Chapter 10

"You!" She yelled and took steps closer to me. Her feet stomping as she struggled to walk straight. It was clear the girl was drunk and didn't have control of her self. Sehun immediately stood up in front of me, becoming a shield between the girl and I. At any moment she could lash out and break more glass or even worse, tell Sehun what we had done yesterday. Knowing the girl and the side effects of alcohol, both were very much likely. In fear I stayed seated and waited for whatever disaster she planned to un fold today. "You son of a bitch" she averted her eyes to Sehun.

The next second he was on the floor, with a bloody nose. The girl beginning to climb on top of him. She had punched him. With a lot of force. And I was frozen, the both of them on the floor in front me. Sehun had no power over her and covered his hurt face with one hand. The other blocking the girl's second attempt to connect her already bruised fists to his face. I wanted to get up and help him but I was scared. She was strong and I was weak. So I watched as she punched him again.

"Stop" I yell at her getting to my feet.

The girl ignored me and punched him once more. With so much force a popping was heard, followed by Sehun screaming out in pain "Fuck you and your perfect life" her punching was now consistent. Punch after punch. Leaving Sehun with blood running down his whole face.

"I said stop" I raise my voice reaching for the girls sweater and pulling her back with all my force. Her arm pulled back with her body. She turned around getting to her feet. Now close to me. Looking a lot more harmful than before. The girl raised her arm ready to punch me but I never felt her hit me. Instead she met my eyes and lowered her hand. "Stop" I say again. Sounding weak and afraid. I am.

"Fuck you too Roseanne" she quietly said to me, her voice and words coming out so harshly. I let out a deep breath, I had been holding it in this whole time. The door was slammed shut after she pushed a shelf on the way out. My body stayed still ,facing the door. Wanting to go after her and maybe slap her. No, not slap her, punch her. For being such a jerk without thinking first. The girl walked in here and hurt Sehun...

"Sehun! Are you okay?" How could I simply forget? I immediately went to the kitchen and wet the first rag I saw rushing to him. He was laying on the floor both hands cupping his nose.

No serious damage was done and the blood was all gone after rinsing of the rag twice. Sehun was left with a very badly bruised nose and his top lip was cut. I told him to go upstairs and rest. After some convincing he agreed and I was left to some of the mess the girl left behind. Some of the items on the bookshelf had fallen and blood was still on the floor. The kitchen still needed to be cleaned and it was just me here. So I had no option but to tidy up the place. To clean up after the girl who seems to have serious anger issues.

Having to clean up when the house is dead silent and seems to be completely empty made me feel uneasy. It was quite dark outside and wind could be heard hitting against the windows and trees. At this point I didn't care if the girl would come back tomorrow or the day after that. She isn't safe to be around. Wether she's being charming or wanting to beat Sehun up. At some extent both of these ended up potentially hurting him. Even though he isn't aware of the one that can do the most damage to him. It was just one time. Telling him wouldn't be the best best option either. Nothing was felt and it won't happen ever again.

Keeping this a secret might be hard. Considering the girl had a special liking in harming Sehun. Well the both of them do. If they grew up together, why can't they get along? I know Sehun is trying to, his step sister is just so horribly stubborn. She rather resolve it on violence then with words. Which doesn't surprise me at all. The fact that the event from last night won't stop replaying again and again in my head will drive me mad. Not because I hate it, but because I despise the fact that I actually enjoyed it. A lot more than I should of. And I know what I did was so wrong yet thinking about it makes me want to do it again.