Chapter 50

We had arrived, I had been shaken awake by Irene. The sun was no longer out and the snow had stopped. It took me a second to realize just exactly where I was, the parking lot of Lisa's apartment. Her car was seen from here. I was in such tired state I sat here processing it all looking up at the stars wanting to return to my sleeping state. But it only took one voice to shoot me wide awake. It was Jennie opening my car door with the brightest smile on her face.

"Wake up Roseanne" she says.

I had practically jumped into her arms before I could think about how cold it was out here. She was warm and held me tightly. I could feel how much she missed me through the hug, it made me feel safe. We let go and I watched as Lisa and Irene held each other so tightly. They seemed so happy just standing there in each other's arms. And then there was Joy, having expected Dahyun but the only ones out here were these two.

"Dahyun is up in my apartment I didn't want to ruin the surprise but I feel bad now" Lisa told her. Joy smiled and ran into the apartment building, leaving her bags behind. "Let's get inside. It's freezing"

"Just a second" Irene says not wanting to let go. Her eyes closed as she rested her head against Lisa.

I looked to them feeling just as cold, "You can do this all you want inside. Let's get the bags"

I was surprised when we entered the apartment and were welcomed by five girls. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Tzuyu and Ryujin, to my surprise. She was here but not the girl. I was slightly disappointed when I didn't see her but pushed it aside by taking in each and everyone single one of the girls into a hug. Nayeon clinging to my arm even after I let go.

"Y/n was supposed to come but she hasn't reached out for a while now" Jeongyeon says with worry in her voice.

"She'll probably be here tomorrow." Lisa says "What am I supposed to with five guests in my home and one room?

"I'm taking Joy with me" Dahyun happily said.

"We have two open rooms." Nayeon told us.

"Oh me me" Jihyo raised her hand in excitement. "And Hyuna too"

"Ill take the open room" Alice stepped in, making Hyuna and Jihyo share a room just like they had for my wedding.

It was just me left. "There's an inflatable bed right?" Lisa nodded "I'll take that. Can I?" I wasn't sure if I was allowed to stay here with the couple. Or if they wanted me around.

"Always Roseanne"

I felt so welcomed here. All of these girls meant so much to me. The way we have all gotten so close was nearly luck considering I wasn't very fond of Lisa in the beginning. She was a complete different person now. Maybe I had just read her incorrectly. All of them had prepared a very nice and warm dinner for us, being exited for our arrival.

We ate in silence, I was exhausted and hungry. All I wanted to do was finish my meal and get to sleep. And that is exactly what I was allowed to do after the girls left, they knew we were tired. Especially Irene who had been driving for so long without nearly any breaks.

"Let's go for breakfast and then ice skating tomorrow?" Jeongyeon offered.

"Yes absolutely! I love that idea but, let me sleep" Irene said. Trying her best to give herself energy.

"We better get going then. Tomorrow at eight?" Dahyun asked, already grabbing all of Joy's bags.

"Eight sounds great. Drive safely." Lisa sweetly told them all "the bathroom is right next to my room and the mattress is in that closet. Let me know if you need anything. Other wise goodnight Roseanne"