Chapter 53

I felt completely drained once I woke up in the living room. All of the girls were still asleep it was just me laying awake at 7am, not being able to get back to dreaming. That was the first time in a long time I dreamt about Jinsoul. The last time I had done so was my senior year, in my dream she was crumbled down inside her car and when I tried to hold her, she yelled at me and slowly, she was one with the air. It all made me feel so guilty for what I did.

But this time, it was like reliving everything with her. All of our kisses, hugs, dates, laughs, her many poems and simply how we seemed to be so perfect for each other. One memory that stood out was when she took me hiking, a very cold and horrible day for it. Yet I agreed, because I would be with her. We didn't make it halfway through before coming back to her car shivering because it had begun to rain.

She didn't want to drive and I didn't want her to so the both of us had sat in her car listening to a playlist made out of our favorite songs. It ended with the both of us kissing and Jinsoul pulling me over the divider and onto her body. It was such a heated moment, like never before. But our kisses never as rough or passionate as mine and the girl's. Of course, we were very young and had barely started our relationship.

It wasn't until I woke up that I realized that the girl in my dream wasn't Jinsoul for the second half of it, instead she was Y/n. When I had woken up my heart was pounding out of my chest wanting to get back to my dream with her. Finding them better than my own reality. The butterflies in my stomach seemed to be stronger than ever when I thought of the girl and I in that way. Why are all these feelings suddenly coming back? Because it's the closest I've come to her in over a month.

"Morning Roseanne" Jiwoo brightly smiled at me attempting to leave her sleeping girlfriend's grip on her. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good. Thank you"

"You think the girls would want to build a snowman?" She suddenly asked me as she looked out the window.

Suddenly Yves groaned and pulled Jiwoo towards her. Closely snuggling up with her, her cheeks becoming red

"Yes we would" Nayeon said walking into the living room "and we have just the perfect space in the backyard to do it" a wide smile on her face, she was always up for fun.

"Count me in" Irene said yawning and stretching her arm hitting Lisa in the face by accident which woke her up almost immediately "oh crap. I'm sorry"

"Are we building a snowman?" Jihyo rushed down the stairs waking everyone in the living room up.

Like a bunch of little kids, we prepared to go out into the snow except for Tzuyu, Alice and Lisa who stayed behind in order to make breakfast for us all. The second we stepped outside Jihyo made a pile of snow herself and with all the amount of snow out here she was quickly done and jumped in it. Being the happiest because it wasn't hard, but soft. Jiwoo then joined her, pulling Yves with her and eventually, instead of building a snow man we ended up having a snowball fight.

I felt so happy, my hands were numb but it didn't matter. I kept grabbing bunches of snow and threw them at whoever was infront of me. Unfortunately, karma got me back and Hyuna had enough of me and tackled me down into the soft snow. The backyard was so spacious, some spots were still untouchable "okay okay get off" I say feeling my back becoming cold. She said it was what I deserved and then ran towards Irene, now taking her down.

"Hyuna you little-" Irene was interrupted the second she got up, Jihyo now taking both girls down into the snow. We were acting like a bunch of middle school boys and I loved it. Soon we were laying beside each other on the snow not caring if our backs were getting get. I attempted to make a snow angel only for Nayeon to purposely step on it and laugh.