Chapter 15

I have so many question. All to which I don't want answers to. Getting these answer would ruin the thrill of this all. I want to know why I'm so attracted to the girl, but just physically. And why I can't seem to forget every wrong thing we've done. Knowing exactly why, would make me hate my self even more and leave me with no option but to end it all. Which is why I won't look for those answers. And just go with it. Do what I want. With her. All while marrying Sehun in three weeks. Lovely.

Surely, I can't wait for all the guest to arrive in just a few days. There's no doubt that will keep my thoughts of the girl away. Yet, I like being around her. It's better if I just keep my distance. Hopefully these odd feelings will slowly disappear and it will be like they were never even here. Which is hard to believe. What kept me up last night was indeed the girl and the wanting to do it again. The problem is she spent the night with someone else. And was quite harsh to me before leaving. That had left a bad feeling in me. As if it was the first time she was ever rude to me, I actually was just a bit affected by it.

No coffee awaited me this morning. I had actually woken up a bit excited and then realized she's probably preparing coffee for some other girl. Why do I keep bringing it up "just forget it. You're an idiot either way" I whispered to my self as I filled up a glass of water. The trick the girl had showed me, failed me twice for the coffee machine. So I just gave up on it. Considering I'm not even in the mood for that any longer. Although it's hard to believe, and admit I have to say: the girl pays a lot more attention to me than Sehun does lately. His work shouldn't be an excuse to ignore me.

I decided to skip breakfast and head straight for the shower. Last time I took one was two days ago, that was disgusting enough. I wore the same shirt the girl had pulled on yesterday, something about it made me smile. I can't stop thinking about the way she made my body crash against her. The girl's legs drove me crazy on a whole different level, wrapping around me, forcing my body to stay against hers. And somehow, it made me furious. It obviously wasn't her first time doing so. She's clearly done it a few times. But not with me. And it bothers me. Though it shouldn't.

"Stop thinking about her you have a wedding coming up soon and no need to mess it up" I scolded myself. Since no one would do it. Sometimes I do wish my parents gave me the same amount of attention Alice and Joy got. If I ever did something wrong they wouldn't care. When my uncle attempted to assault me, my mother barely even checked up on me after that. I can't blame her. I was weak and didn't have the strength to fight back. Now, I have to live with those traumatic memories. Alone. I'm too much of a coward to even tell Sehun.

It would be a lie if I said that I'm not being scared by the girl as I got out of my shower didn't bother me at all. She wasn't back yet. Of course, I don't expect her to. Nor do I miss her. I barely even know her. How could I miss her if I didn't even know who she was? How am I capable of wanting to kiss her again when the only two versions of her I know are quite funny or being a plain out jerk. Well and the incredibly seductive side of her that keeps getting the best of me. Effortlessly.

As the evening rolled around I began to wander around the house. I had checked out the basement. Three huge bedrooms, a small one and a complete bathroom as well. Not to mention the living room too. With a wide screen tv and two couches. It would be no trouble at all to fit our guests here. What worried me is having the girl around. I know she has no manners and can easily say something rude without her even being aware of this. Keeping an eye on her will be tough but I would like to think of it as fun.

As I came out of the basement, there was footsteps heard in the kitchen. That must be Sehun preparing dinner. Or Soyi and Dohun. I hurried to the kitchen only to find the girl looking into the refrigerator. The second she noticed me she closed the fridge, having a can of beer in her hand. Comfortably sitting down on a chair by the counter. "How was the Uh date?" She suddenly asked. Popping the lid open. Not seeming interested, but enough to ask.