Chapter 65

I don't know if it's the fact that she was so worried about me or how she immediately decided to come visit me, but ever since I hung up my heart was madly beating against my chest. The girl has no reason to be so careful towards me and then be so upfront about not feeling the same way. Yet, I still allow her to get so close because she feels right. All I've been needing is her comfort and now that she had granted me it, I can't help but feel nervous and regretful. What will I do then?

"Roseanne everything okay?" They all seemed alarmed when I stepped out with my face flushed red, I couldn't help but smile. One call and she already has me all flustered inside. What's wrong with me?

"Yeah just needed to make a call. Y/n is coming" I decided to be honest with them now that they know. "I'm filing for divorce after finding a lawyer."

Alice widely smiled and rubbed my back, "There we go, we'll find you the best lawyer out there"

"But we have to be married for six months"

Lisa them stepped in with a website opened up on her phone "not if a factor is sexual assault and abuse but," she heavily sighs "if we don't have 'proof' it's not so likely to move on as quickly or can be ignored. The law sucks"

"We don't have proof" Irene huffed out.

My body let itself fall back on the couch, I don't have any proof. They only proof I had the first time I was put in this situation was the many cuts and blood. I didn't think I'd have to be here again. I thought Sehun was a good person. I really did.

"Well whatever" I broke our silence "I'm filing for divorce. The sooner the better. I don't even have my ring any more."

"So you asked that girl to come?" Hyuna questioned.

"Sort of"

"What do you mean 'sort of'?"

"Well she was already on the urge to get here and when she asked what I needed I told her"

They all stayed silent for a while and kept on staring at me me as if looking for something. I shouldn't be so light on this topic. But I've come to terms of having feelings towards her long ago, to the point I've told her and am desperate enough to do it again. Even if the girl wouldn't want to be with me, I'm desperate to know how she feels. Why act this way if she won't return my feelings?

"So you love her?" Alice asked.

"No", I defended.

"Does she love you?"

"No, I don't know" I don't know how she feels.

Hyuna leaned in closer "you like her"

"Yeah"

"Does she like you?"

"I don't know"

Both Hyuna and Alice seemed to want to question me till no end; asking about how I came to these feelings, how she is and other unnecessary topics. I gave them incomplete answers. For some reason they began to like the idea of the girl and I, something I will not come to terms with. Yes, I fell for her. Yes, I need her comfort. But no, it won't work out. Suddenly, asking her to come over became a horrible idea, I should call her and cancel, tell her that I don't need her.

I can't do that. But I need to.

-

"I don't need you to come over" I firmly spoke to her.

"I've already left the city"

"Then turn back, don't waste your time. I'm fine and don't want you to come over"