Chapter 13

I don't know where the girl was going but I was beginning to feel cold. Even with the sweater she made me bring along. At the speed she was driving and the strong cold win pushing against us, my hands were beginning to feel numb. Coming a long with her was a bad idea for several reasons. But it made me feel excited so I agreed. Not to mention I was pulled out of the house for this. So wherever we are headed I'm hoping it's worth the time. And leaving Sehun for it. I'm more than sure he will be furious when I get home. Something about getting in trouble for going out with the girl was somewhat thrilling.

The motorcycle came to a sudden stop. Up until now, I wasn't aware of my surroundings. The second I looked up I noticed we were in the middle of a empty street. Old buildings on each side of the street. The girl stiffened and I still hadn't let go. She was looking at something in front of us. Which I hadn't put my focus on quite yet. What looked like two men stood in front of her motorcycle. They looked like the girl's type of people. Tattooed, extremely muscular and at least one scar on their faces. Making them look tough and scary. Which was working for me. The girl sighed before stepping off and taking her helmet off.

"Look who it is. I thought we told you business with us was over" the taller one told her. No sense of friendliness in his words. We had come to the end of the street. As I focused more on my surroundings music was heard from one of the buildings. It was a club.

"It is Wonho. We came to grab a few drinks" the girl said. I didn't agree to that but I felt way too intimated to contradict her at the moment. "Just because your father owns the pub doesn't give you the right to be a little bitch and deny us entrance"

What business? I didn't understand a lot of the context. The girl stood in front of me. As if somehow shielding me from them. "But the fact that you slept with Sana does you little shit" the shorter guy spoke this time.

"Okay okay relax Yoongi. We'll get out of here. No need to be bitching" the girl chuckled. "By the way did Jeong or Ryujin come by?" The girl asked getting back on the motorcycle. Not seeming to mind how furious both of the guys seemed.

"Fuck off. None of them come without you anyways. A bunch of pussies" Wonho said beginning to step back, closer to the entrance of the so called 'pub' the more I looked around the clearer everything became. This is the town Y/n brought me to for breakfast. The buildings do look old, but they aren't abandoned. There is a parking lot on the side of the street. Filed with cars. And some people could be made out there too.

"Cool. Tell Sana I'll come around later" the girl called out starting of her motorcycle as she put on her helmet. Quickly driving away without waiting for either of them to respond. I was so shocked my what had just happened I forgot to hold on to her when the bike started. Causing me to lose balance, almost making me fall off. Thankfully she was quick to reach behind her and pull me against her. Keeping her body facing the other way.

I had gotten so scared I held on very tightly when I recovered my balance. Putting all my strength in holding on. I don't know how the girl caught me but I'm more than just relieved she did. Not a minute passed when we came to another stop. At a gas station. "Are you okay?" The girl asked getting off.

"Yeah. Who were they?" I was curious about who they were. I couldn't tell wether they were close or not. The girl sighed as she filled her bike with gasoline. "And who's Sana?" I was confused. Yoongi or whatever his name was, mentioned that they slept together. In what form? Sex? Something about that did not sit right deep in my gut.

"You always ask so many question. Just don't worry about them. Are you hungry?"

I know she brushed me away like it was nothing. But I was really hungry so I would let it go for now. The more she drove, the more comfortable I would feel on here. She maintained a nice pace. Keeping the promise from the first time. The place she took me to was a hamburger diner. The weather was getting gloomier by the hour. And I felt guilty being out without Sehun's knowledge. But managed to push it to the back of my mind in order to enjoy this time.