Chapter 64

Whenever Alice envelopes me in a hug, I feel at home. Her hold is always warm and welcoming, like the mother I never had to love and care for me. The second she arrived she came in fueled with anger asking where Sehun was but the next, she saw me and held me. I didn't like the way I felt, so tired and afraid though I slept all day yesterday. Alice had again saved me with an extra pill container. Breakfast was hard to swallow when all I could think about was what could've happened to me, it made me sick to my stomach.

The first half of the day I had laid in Irene's bed and did absolutely nothing, my mind was empty. All I wanted to do was stop feeling so vulnerable and small, all I wanted was the girl. Sehun no longer feels safe, the only reason I chose him over the girl was because he felt like safety, something I know well. While the girl is the unknown. I don't seem to know anything.

"Do you want to go shopping?" Alice sat by me.

"No"

"The arcade?"

"Yes"

Within an hour I had gotten up, showered, taken an additional pill and was in the arcade with Alice, Hyuna, Irene and Lisa. It had taken a lot more than a positive attitude to get out of bed, but the only way I'll feel better is by allowing myself to take the first step and get my body up and running. Now, I'm standing infront of an arcade game, holding a gun and pretending to save the world as I shoot zombies on my screen.

All of the girls made sure I was having a good time and never once failed to brighten up my face. I was more than thankful for them even though it was clear that Hyuna was pissed off by what happened and wanted to beat Sehun up. It wouldnt have been obvious if she didnt mention it so much. I, on the other hand could only think of the girl. Now that my marriage is basically down the drain I can't feel so ashamed for wanting her, every form of her.

"So" Hyuna awkwardly broke our silene at the food court "what about that Y/n girl?"

Irene looked at me and I looked at Lisa who had her eyes on the children running around. I didn't even want to turn to Alice, she didn't seem fond of the girl after I told her about us.

"What about her?" I casually responded sipping my lemonade. My energy wasnt so drained anymore and I felt close to normal.

"Have you talked to her?"

I nodded.

Alice joined in "About?"

They didnt know about me leaving the ring over at her house, much less that I had spent New Year's night with her. Alice and Hyuna don't know nearly as much as Jennie or Irene. In fact, they down know anything but the fact that I went behind Sehun's back with her.

"I texted her to make sure she had my ring." Everyone at the table immediately turned to look at me. I sighed "I spent the night with her, took off my ring, placed it in her shorts and forgot until a few days after I arrived back here" I wore the most innocent smile I could manage.

"You slept with her?!" Alice exclaimed.

"No" Hyuna laughed "I thought the same thing. You should have left Sehun the second you went with her. Those two really surprised me in the end"

They really did.

Maybe I should be bothered by how lightly everything is being taken. The girl and I shouldn't be something to laugh about and what Sehun did to me is defineltelty not something to throw into a conversation but here we are. And I don't mind it.

"I have to be married for six months before filing a divorce" I mentioned.

"Six fucking what?"

"You should practice your inside voice more often" Irene reminded Hyuna "You can still file it, but the court won't do anything until it has been six months. Even then, the process is hell"