Chapter 31

Irene likes to sleep a lot. Either she's sick and that's why she slept in. Or she's exhausted. Whatever it was, it made her skip breakfast. Leaving me alone with all the guys who talk about only nonsense. Most of the time I zoned out or focused on my food. Sehun was clearly mad at me, not greeting me good morning or even smiling. Making me some what annoyed by the way he's acting. In return I did the same and headed right back upstairs.

"Hey you" a voice said before I entered my room. The girl. Both hands deep in her front pockets. Her short hair a bit messy. The clothes she wore baggy. And dark circles underneath her eyes. Indicating no sleep. She seemed tired. "The messages I left" she says. Rubbing her neck in embarrassment.

"Oh those. It's fine. Forget it right. You were drunk" I immediately say. Not wanting to think about them or their meaning any longer.

She paused and inhaled. Now looking nervous and anxious. As if she was preparing her self to tell me something. "What I said in the bathroom though. It wasn't completely a lie. I mean I was drunk but sober. And so were you. And" she stopped. Looking for words to say next.

"I was perfectly sober. You were just a bit ridiculous" I say. Managing to stand up for my self and how infuriating she was "I don't want to talk about what you said anymore" And just like that I went inside my room. Closed the door behind me. And rested my back against it. Heavily breathing. Wanting to cry for no reason. Y/n truly was infuriating. And maybe I was bit too harsh on her. Doesn't matter. I'm so over her thinking she has control over me. Because she does.

"Rosie what happened?" Irene suddenly spoke up. Startling me. I mentally punched my self in the face for not noticing her. "Are you okay? What even happened last night? My head" she groaned walking to me.

I found my body sitting on the floor. Seeking for comfort. I don't know why the girl is making me act up this way. Or feel things I shouldn't. I've been trying to suppress these feelings for so long it has affected me more than just my mental state. My body feels weak and exhausted from all that. I know I'm being dramatic and I'm just tired from last night. But at the moment, it's become hard to control myself.

"Nothing. Just didn't want to wake you" I smiled. Irene hugged me and sat beside me. Knowing me so well. She didn't even ask me to speak. All it took was a raising of her eyebrows for me to open my mouth again. "Y/n and I had an argument in the bathroom last night and then when I woke this morning I had drunk messages from her. Just now we kind of argued again. And I just don't understand. One second she's all over me and the next she wants me to stay away from her" I exclaimed with all the frustration within me.

Silence filled the room. And I knew I had talked too much. Irene looked at me. The look in her eyes making me look down. Avoiding them. "What does she make you feel that Sehun doesn't?" The question was straight forward. Almost so simple. Yet hard to answer.

"I don't know. When I'm around her I'm excited. Care free. Frustrated" that's exactly what she makes me feel. All at once.

"Sexually frustrated"

"What? No. More like Sehun. I look to spark what Y/n does with him. And fail. Miserably. She's causing me to want to punch her for what she makes me feel. And yell, run away. Cry. I don't even know" I sighed.

Again. She fell silent. Thinking about what I said. Not being able to understand it any better than me. Of course she can't. These are my feelings, really messed up feelings. "Why do you think she can spark you... or whatever and Sehun can't? I feel the same way about Lisa and look where we are. Officially dating" she lightly smiled.

"Oh my god. That is amazing. How did it happen?" I exclaimed. Being taken over by happiness and excitement now.

"That's not what we're talking about. I need you to figure what you feel towards her. I know it isn't easy. And I know it's something you don't want to come to a conclusion about. But Rosie, you're getting married in five days" her voice was soft. Trying to calm me down.