Chapter 4

This had to be a joke. There's no other way the statement that left her mouth was anything other than some sort of joke. But the girl showed no sign of it being a lie. A smile stayed on her face as she looked at me, nodding in confirmation. I don't want to do this. The drive here was more than enough to take up my energy, now three hours plus the drive back. I'm going to lose my mind. Specially since I have to put up with Y/n.

"Well that hurt. Shit Roseanne, I thought you loved me" she sarcastically said. I simply chuckled along not knowing what else to say to the girl. "What should we do?"

"What should you do" I corrected her having a brilliant idea "it's your bike, once it's fixed you can drive yourself back. You don't need me here"

The girl clicked her tongue and slumped down in her seat looking at me as if I was her mother telling her there was food at home "I can't get on my damn bike right away. It's needs time to cool down or else it will fucking explode. I need you to drive me back" does she have to add a bad word in every sentence she says? Is that really necessary? "So what should we do?"

"Wait"

"What's the fun in that?"

"None"

"Jesus fucking Christ" she sighed and looked at me as she sat up.

"What?"

"You're boring"

I looked at her as she rolled down the window for the fresh air to enter the truck. What else are we supposed to do? "Thanks" I raised both my eyebrows making sure to make it more than clear I wasn't amused by her in any way.

"Why are you so blunt?" The girl asked.

"Why are you so talkative?" I fired back.

"It's the way I am"

"It's the way I am" I repeated but without the sassy tone she used. Instead, I was blunt with my answer. Just like she said I was. The girl huffed out and slumped back down in her seat. Her shirt raising up a bit exposing some of her stomach. By accident my eyes took a glimpse of it and quickly looked away. "What do you need your bike for anyways?" I asked wanting to maybe come back some other day, or have someone else drive her.

"To work. Obviously. When we get home, you don't even have to talk to me again just bare with me for a bit" she smiled needing me to stay with her. I don't want to. This is incredibly annoying to me. "Okay?"

"Okay" I say turning the music up, looking for a way to drown out her voice and talking. What could Sehun be up to? I miss him. He's quiet and I love being in his presence. Not here. With the girl who insulted me this morning. And she didn't even apologize for it, just brushed it away which just adds to how much less I can stand her.

Whatever music was playing, the girl beside me seemed to like it. I did not. But as long as she isn't talking to me with the poor form of language she's accustomed to, this music seems just fine to me. The sky began to grow even darker as little raindrops were heard hitting against the truck and seen out the window. The wind picked up and Y/n immediately closed her window as she felt raindrops drop onto her body. It began to get cold now, even with the windows closed. My outfit wasn't meant for such harsh winds. A sweater I had stolen from a friend and never gave back after a party and jeans that provided no warmth.

The two of us sat up straight looking out at the rain and gray skies. Rain drops began to become more consistent and heavier. People were seen coming out of the super market next to the repair shop in a rush. Some waited at the entrance as their car was being brought closer to them. Others peacefully walked, not minding the heavy and cold rain. The vision became blurry as all the car windows became covered by the running rain. I didn't feel safe. Lighting was heard startling the both of us. There was some chance the truck could be hit by it.