Chapter 18

Third POV

The both of them were crazy, and seemed to be perfectly okay with it. It wasn't until Roseanne fell asleep in the girl's hold that she had realized just how interesting and strong she is. To Y/n, what happened to Roseanne completely changed how she sees her. After laying her down on the couch and covering Roseanne up with one of her jackets she got up and took her laptop out. Going straight to Roseanne's social media, in look for her parents and culprit of the traumatic memories. The girl had sobered up a bit and had somewhat an idea of what she was doing.

All Y/n wants to know is who her parents are and maybe even do some research on Roseanne. Find out more about her. This is a feeling she's never had before. Curiosity towards a person other than herself. The fact that the girl doesn't know why she feels like this, makes her somewhat furious at Roseanne for having such an impact on her. By the time she wakes up, all will be forgotten and the only thing left from this night will be the terrible hang over awaiting her in the morning.

As Y/n went through Roseanne's social media page, she found her college and highschool. A long with some friends and two sisters, no parents. Much less the uncle. So instead she laid down on the floor right next to the couch. Looking up at the sleeping girl. Who looked so peaceful and innocent. Roseanne's arm hanged from the couch. Near the girl. Y/n gently reached for it and ran through Roseanne's palm with her finger tips. Then her fingers, up to her wrist. Examining the fair and soft skin.

"How could someone be so fucked up and do that to someone like you" she whispered. Convincing herself it was the alcohol doing the talking. When really it was all her. The girl was eventually lost in deep sleep somehow remaining hold of Roseanne's hand. Being able to sleep without a worry or common nightmares she seems to get. There was odd comfort that came from being so close to the older girl. It brought Y/n peace.

Roseanne's POV

The next morning I was received with a lovely headache when I opened my eyes. I was in an unknown place. With the horrendous taste of wine lingering in my mouth from last night. Where am I? The moment I sat up, my body became weak and it felt as if I had migraine. Sending me back down on the couch. A jacket falling on the ground. It's the girl's jacket that kept me warm all night. I don't remember anything after kissing her. The only thing I know is that, I wish to do it again.

"Oh you're up" I heard a voice say as the door opened bringing in a bunch of sun light. Adding to how much I hated being awake at the moment "I brought you some coffee, oat meal, fruits and scrambled eggs for the hangover. I told Sehun you'd be spending the morning with me. Of course he was pissed but it's not like you can get up" she chuckled. Placing the tray of food on the small table next to the fridge.

She was right. I can't get up. And her loud voice was adding to my head ache. I know it's not her fault but I can't seem to handle it. "Pills?" I managed to ask. Only wanting to lessen it. The girl looked at me then around in her small cabinet. As she opened one I got a glimpse of a safe. A large safe stored underneath her sink. This seems more like a mini apartment than a work shop.

"Fuck. No" she said. Slapping her own forehead.

"That's okay" I groaned turning my back to her and faced the couch. Trying to filter out all lights.

"You gotta eat" she softly said to me. The girl sounded like an older sister or even a caring mother at the moment. Making me smile a little.

I turned to face her . And then my eyes landed on the plants. Right. She is a drug dealer. I hang out with a drug dealer. But she said she had a reason for it. Everything that lead up to the kiss suddenly hit me. It was all so sudden I stayed silent for a long time. Becoming embarrassed and shy, she had complimented me, and cried so I comforted her in a way that made me a smile once again. The girl raised an eye brow at me and I had the urge to kiss her. I can't. But why? There's a reason but I can't seem to put a pin on it quite yet.