Chapter 38

This was not my original plan. It never was but somehow, deep down, I doubted it was going to follow through. The second our eyes had met my body was pulled and willingly crashed right into her's. Our lips like magnets to the other's, immediately finding each other and enjoying the taste and sensation. The girl had lightly pushed me against her door. My hand reaching back in one swift movement and locked it. Keeping our lips glued. The way she kept me against the wall. My hands wrapped around her neck. Keeping her close.

I don't know where I'm taking this. Much less what I wanted to do. But wherever that was, I was okay with it. Because right in this moment was all I wanted. Being tightly held by my waist, her hands perfectly fitting around it. Her heaving chest felt against my own. No break between our kiss until the both us were panting out of breathe. The heat of our bodies increasing. It was only seconds we had separated. At the moment, the both of us were hungry for the other. And weren't willing to waste just one second.

I pulled the collar of her shirt towards me and as our lips met again, so did our tongues. The girl pulling me towards her, away from the wall and slowly leading me towards the foot of her bed. My eyes never opening. My lips only having time for her's. Instead of having her push me down on to her bed. I willingly sat down. Our lips slowing their pace as I laid down and she climbed onto me. I still felt comfortable. I still wanted more from her. Even though our bodies were glued, our lips just kept coming back for the other's and our tongues showed only passion, I wanted more than this.

My hands were now in her hair. As one of her hands got a grip of my thighs, her lips slowly wandered down. Leaving a trail of kisses down to my collarbone. I couldn't contain the noise leaving my mouth with such pleasure I was feeling at the moment. She then stopped at my pulse point and lightly sucked it. Not one single word had been spoken in between all our actions. Because we didn't need to explain that we wanted each other. Before she could leave a make on my neck, I had pulled her back up to me. Crashing our lips and tugging at her hair.

-

We laid in complete silence beside each other after catching our breathes. The both of us not being able to speak after what had happen. I've never kissed anyone the way I kiss the girl. Never have I ever felt the need to crash my body and lips against someone as much as I feel it towards the girl. And now we were here. The moment over. We had simply separated our lips at the same time. Our eyes meeting, exchanging some type of agreement and laying on her bed. In pure silence. Our breathing was the only thing heard. This was not awkward nor did I feel the need to leave.

"Why'd you come?"

"How did you know I was out there?"

We spoke nearly at the same time. Cutting off of the other. "I don't know", again we both spoke at the same exact time. Oddly satisfying. Making me smile a bit. Biting my lip in order to stop a laugh from leaving my mouth. She turned to face me and it was tempting to turn my head and face her too. Once I did I realized how close we were. My eyes soon going down to her lips. They looked so plump yet thin. Nearly irresistible.

"Well I'm glad you did" she lightly smiled. Bringing my eyes back to her's. That's when she looked down to my lips slowly moving her face closer to me. I waited for our lips to meet. I didn't rush it. And the second I felt her lips gently meet mine, we slowly kissed. Kiss after kiss, slowly paced and so satisfactory I didn't want it to stop. Both our arms were so quick to get a hold of each other's body. I became very familiar with holding on to her neck. And my waist had become so accustomed to her grip it felt as if her arms were made just for that.

Slowly, we sped up and instead of letting the girl dominate the moment , I did. Being my first time doing so. I carefully climbed on to her as our lips parted for a second. My thighs resting on either side of her. She quickly adjusted and got a grip of me, pulling me down into the kiss once again. Her hands roamed my back, my waist and thighs. Not being able to adjust to only one part of my body. As for me, my hands seemed to be crazy for her hair. Getting lost in it and her lips yet again.