Chapter 73

Y/n and I had established willing to try and be together. The both of us stayed on the rooftop for a few moments in silence enjoying the fresh air and each other's presence. We stood at a distance but remained close. My heart couldn't seem to calm down and I was okay with that because it shot a warm feeling all over me. This was our beginning stage, where everything is awkward and new to the both of us.

"Are you cold?" She broke our comfortable silence

"A little, are you?"

"Let's head back?"

I nodded with a smile giving her my hand once she asked for it allowing her to pull me back inside. My feelings are indescribable in this moment. There's not one single word I can use to explain how I feel. Relationships aren't new to me, but being with someone as unpredictable and different as Y/n sure is. As much as I hated to admit it, I began to question how long it will be until she takes this all back.

On the way down we discussed what would be the best dinner choice for tomorrow and she claimed she'll find the best placed for us. Us. She denied there was anything between us for so long. Now I began to wonder; If I had expressed my frustration sooner, would she had confessed then?

"Do not make plans tomorrow" she pointed a finger at me as we parted ways.

"I won't" I smiled at her.

My feet pulled me into my hotel room, I didn't care if Jihyo was in here. Like a teenage girl I jumped into my bed and squealed loudly into my pillow. I cannot remember the last time I felt this happy. My face was burning hot and my stomach remained doing all sort of flips. This very strong feeling was new to me yet familiar. I still can't seem to process everything that has happened.

"Roseanne'" Jihyo and two other figures jumped onto my bed. "You're in love" they all "oooed" me like little kids.

I turned around finding Jihyo, Irene and Joy on my bed looking at me with anticipation. That's when I realized I haven't told anyone about what happened. But I couldn't say anything just yet, I need to make sure Y/n is okay with it first.

"Rosie you're blushing" Joy teased.

"Tell us everything, Park" Irene demanded.

I sat up not being able to stop smiling from ear to ear. I'm so joyful to the point I no longer seem like my usual self.

"Nothing happened" that was a lie leaving my lips.

"Filthy liar!" Jihyo exclaimed throwing a pillow at my face.

Joy hummed, "Okay Okay" she stood up in a suspicious manner "Guess I'll just have to ask her myself" her hand landed on the doorknob and slowly turned it with a mischievous smile planted right on her face.

"Ah screw you" I huffed out pulling her to sit beside me.

The girls wouldn't allow me to do anything until I told them something that would satisfy their curiosity. So I went ahead and left major details out making them think the girl was courting me. After that they did their only little middle school teasing then proceeded to make up stupid scenarios about the girl and I. I had partially filtered them out cringing and ignoring them.

"So you like each other?" Jihyo questioned.

My heart fluttered "yes"

Even more high pitched shrieks were heard from them.

-

Eventually they all calmed down but would endlessly tease me as I sat there mindlessly scrolling through my phone pretending to be unfazed. The time to meet with Vivi arrived sooner than I had expected and was on my way. We met up and she drove us both into the city using her car. Whatever restaurant she settled for us, it was more than twenty minutes away. This city, like every city, is beautiful.