Chapter 72

The second I opened my eyes I knew I regretted whatever I did after taking in so much liquor. My eyes couldn't focus on anything except for the fact that this wasn't my hotel room and that there was sunlight coming in through the curtains. I pulled the covers over my head not caring if I had indeed woken up in a strangers bed. The door was heard softly opening along with the endless pangs inside my head. My hands tightly clenched onto the covers in both fear and pain from this hangover. I'm fully dressed but my shoes are missing, I couldn't have slept with a stranger.

"Roseanne" The disembodied voice softly said "Its me, Jennie" she lightly laughed sitting at the foot of the bed.

I stayed hidden behind the covers recalling what I did last night. Everything all suddenly came back; I kissed Jennie and she brought me up to her room. All I remember after that is even more kissing and then it's blank. This felt worse than having slept with a stranger.

"Morning" I groaned pretending as if I was clueless coming out of the covers. Jennie softly smiled placing a food tray on the nightstand beside me. "What happened?"

Please lie.

Jennie's smile disappeared, "We did... stuff"

"Stuff?" My eyes widened thinking maybe I had slept with someone, and that person is Jennie.

"No no no" she quickly recovered "We didn't actually sleep together but we still did a few things"

Without responding to her, I pulled the covers over me again refusing to say anything until I remembered.

I drank a lot, went to Jennie and kissed her. After that I remember asking Jennie to take me to her room and she did. We entered and I immediately pushed my body against her desperately kissing and she returned every little action. Our bodies landed on the bed never breaking the kiss, Jennie hovered over me and began to trail down towards my collarbone, I liked it. I had sudden flashbacks of my hands wandering from her hair, to her neck down to her waist then her thighs, she did the same. We didn't go further than that but it was enough.

A loud and painful groan escaped my lips again having it all comeback to me at once. I had used Jennie knowing she couldn't refuse me. The girl was the least of my worries though she is part of the reason I ended up like this. My covers were pulled away and Jennie was looking at me with soft eyes having the same thoughts as me, regret.

"I'm sorry" I quietly said looking away fighting the urge to throw it all up "I shouldn't have taken advantage of you"

"It's my fault too" she quickly said "we were both drunk so let's leave it in past"

I was handed a plate filled with eggs and bacon and next thing I knew Jennie had pushed a spoonful of eggs into my mouth. She lightly laughed and walked into the bathroom leaving me with a mouthful and horrible hangover. My mind couldn't help but keep going back to last night, only moments coming and going. Jennie's hand running up my dress and my legs wrapping around her body so shamelessly. The way I gripped her long hair as her lips travelled down. My hands touching every part of her that they could. Our bodies fully dressed fighting against each other on this same bed.

These thoughts keep coming back slowly completing my memory from the previous night. But they only brought regret, the girl basically rejected me again yet I feel guilty for what I did. I had slept through breakfast and stayed in bed until noon. Jennie had awkwardly been in and out of the room that isn't even mine. I took my shoes and made my way to my room only to realize I was on the wrong floor. With dragging feet I got into the elevator and made it to my room.

Jihyo asked questions that I brushed away. I got right into the shower attempting to wash away all of last night and make it vanish into the air. No matter what I do, I always end up making the wrong choices. I was willing to risk everything for the girl, whatever we had was slowly becoming my everything, and I threw it away.