Chapter 14

Sehun hasn't apologized. Nor has he actually approached me in a way I'd find appropriate for this situation. The girl still wasn't back. And I would be lying if I said I was not worried. She's always out. But never so late. Dinner was over and the bad feeling in my gut only got stronger. Signaling nothing well was happening. Specially after her heated argument with Sehun and also those two other guys. Then I remembered Sana. Whoever she was, wasn't good news either. And whatever they did didn't feel right to me.

Something tells me those guys were the ones who gave her all those bruises and cuts. Which only added to amount of worry. All while keeping her on my mind Sehun walked into my room. After knocking. This felt like some type of burden for me. "Can we talk?" He softly said already sitting beside me. Not feeling as much of a burden anymore. But relief. I missed him. I nodded and sat up. Beside him. "I just want to say I'm sorry for reacting like this. I don't own you and you can do whatever you want. It wasn't in my place to act as if you did" he sighed.

That's it? His apology for this is not the one I want. But come to think of it, why would he apologize to me for something that affected his sister? "You don't have to apologize to me. What you said to Y/n/n..." I immediately pause noticing the odd nick name I just gave her.

"Y/n/n? So now you give each other pet names too?" He interrupted. Catching me off guard. It took a bit of my patience just hearing that. "Unbelievable" he breathed.

"You're unbelievable!" I suddenly raised my voice. Sehun and I have never actually had an argument. When we do, I never once raised my voice. It's not like me to do something like that "you do not own me. Can I not be friends with my future sister in law? Am I not allowed to have fun for once? When all you do is lock yourself up in that stupid room leaving me alone to nothing. At least she cares about how long I am alone down there." I had been waiting so long to tell him something about it. And now that I had. I felt a lot less guilty than I thought I would.

Sehun opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. It's late. I'm tired. I do not have the time or patience to fight with him. Specially about his own step sister. Who is no longer talking to me. Or home for that matter. Leaving most of my thoughts on her and not this point less argument. "Let's talk about this tomorrow. I'm tired" I sighed. Knowing he will do nothing to apologize about it. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight" he said to me. Closing the door behind him. I was right. He didn't try to apologize or even show any type of remorse. Just walked away. And I wasn't a bit surprised. Instead all I did was lay back down. Wrap myself up in the bed sheets. Remove my shirt and pants calling it a night.

-

The first half of my next day was spent alone. Not any different than other days. But this one just felt a lot more lonesome. No coffee. No girl. And much less the morning conversations with her that I seemed to like so much. I was back to the routine I had begun two weeks ago. It was all so easy until the girl made me realize how worth those little times were. Times in which I'm not alone. And find myself smiling. But there's also times she is unbearable. Thank fully that version hasn't been around for a long while now. A good while.

It was more than clear Sehun wouldn't make any type of attempt to fix things. And I know well I'll have to be the one to apologize for what I said in order for everything to be okay. But there's still something wrong. The girl was not back yet. It was hard to sleep as I thought about where she could be. Last time she didn't come home, she came back all beat up. And as annoying as she can be, I wouldn't want that to happen to her again. Or anyone for that matter. So I just sat in the living room. The fire pit on even though there's no snow outside. All there is is rain and harsh winds.

"Goddamnit! Son of a bitch" I heard a very familiar voice yell in the kitchen. Relief washed over me only for a second until I realized the girl was furious. "I'm going to kill him"