Chapter 3

Sehun's parents were off for work and he hadn't woken up yet. It was 7am and after my nice and warm shower, I headed to prepare myself some coffee ready to sit on the porch with the cool morning air and open up my book that drove me to sleep relatively quick. As I was heading down the stairs there was sound coming from the kitchen. The girl was here. What time did she get back last night?

"Morning" she lazily said sitting on the counter with her mug. "Coffee?"

"Yes please" I responded returning the lazy manner. Not to be rude but because I felt exhausted. She got up and poured me a glass of coffee just the same as yesterday's. We sat across from each other without saying anything, or drinking our coffee. I noticed she had tattoos. Very small but noticeable. There was a pair of lips with red lipstick on her wrist along with something that looked like arrows on her arm. Higher up on her biceps were what could be two small strawberries. As my eyes accidentally worked there way up, I caught hers on mine.

"You like them?" She asked with a light smile on her face and stretched her arm out showing them off. I noticed there were more on the other arm and even her fingers. Right on her right elbow there was an angel fish. The girl had so many tattoos yet so small that they could all easily be missed. But the second you focus on just one, the rest become clear.

"Yes theyre nice" I say having it come out quiet as my mouth was soon covered by the coffee mug she had given me.

"So, how's he in bed?" She suddenly asked making me spit out my coffee right back into the mug having some drip down my neck. The girl raised her eyebrows waiting for a responce. I was shocked by her question and didn't find it very polite.

"I'm sorry?" I asked cleaning myself off.

"Is he good?"

"What type of question is that?" I asked not wanting to be part of this conversation anymore. These type of topics made me quite uncomfortable specially coming from a girl I barely even know.

"You haven't done it have you?" She asked beginning to chuckle for a reason I can't comprehend. Why is she asking me this? And why does it even matter? "What? Are you afraid he won't be better than the last?"

"Excuse me" I raised my voice getting up from my seat. This was completely outrages, more than just outrages, unbelievable.

"Holy shit! You haven't had sex before?" She began to laugh throwing her head back in amusement. "It's incredible how someone as hot as you hasn't had sex before. It's fucking hilarious" she clapped her hands together further adding to the anger fuming inside me. How could she just say that as if it was nothing?

"No. I don't see why that's so important" I say exhaling as calmly as possible.

"What's so funny?" Sehun asked coming into the kitchen. The girl suddenly stopped laughing and there was no more amusement in her eyes. His hand snaked around my waist as a kiss was planted on my head. "I'm sorry for yesterday" His eyes stayed on the floor.

"Forget it" Y/n said getting up harshly pushing the stool she was sitting on back. Her footsteps were heard getting smaller and smaller until the door was opened and quickly shut closed.

"I shouldn't have said any of that" he sighed resting both hands on the counter. I didn't know how to comfort him so I wrapped my arms around his body laying my head on his chest. He soon returned the action and held me in a tight hug. "Let's get married next month?" I was surprised by his question and didn't notice I had let go of him.

"Why so soon?" Getting married next month doesn't feel right. We haven't planned anything and his parents don't even know about it.

"I mean why not? We will talk it out with my parents and I was thinking we could stay here for three weeks, go back get married trough the city and settle in together. If you want a party my parents have a big space in the backyard" he seemed so excited about it. "What do you say?" His voice was timid almost as if he was scared I could refuse.