Chapter 60

Roseanne POV

I'm not sure what went through my mind when I slipped out of bed. For a few minutes I had laid awake and could only think about her, the taste of those lips and the feeling of those hands all over me. All day today I had looked at her and wanted to be with her, the more we hugged as we celebrated, the more I wanted to taste her lips again. I contemplated so much before getting up. The girl would do the same, she has done the same. So I woke her up, took her hand and pulled her with me to the porch.

For a few seconds we looked at each other, and I immediately regretted doing this. Next thing I knew my body pushed against her and our lips crashed with each other. Her hands tightly pulled my waist against herself and mine immediately tugged at her hair. The kisses were short but sweet. Slowly she pushed towards me until my back was against the wall. From here, I could feel our bodies wanting to be as close as possible, feeling her short breathing and listening to our lips dancing.

It quickly was over, I wasn't yet satisfied, I don't know what I wanted from her. We kept a hold of each other and caught our breaths, it was freezing out here but she kept me warm. There was an awkward amount of loud silence that I couldn't withstand any longer

"Did you read the book I left?" The second I asked that, she took a step back and let go of me. I had caught her off guard.

The girl shrugged "Not completely. How'd you know?"

I hummed and looked past her "Just wondering"

We fell into silence again. She has never been this way, so quiet and a bit shy. Suddenly I felt embarrassed and directed my head downwards hiding my burning red cheeks. The girl then huffed out,

"I'll apologize to Jennie" she sounds like a kid who is being forced to say sorry after a childish fight. When I looked up at her, she looked innocent and genuinely regretful. "And I'll return your book"

"The book is good, you should at least finish it" I smiled.

The girl gave me a jokingly bothered look "I don't like to read"

"Why'd you take it then?" Though I laughed, I was serious. I wanted to know why she took my book after pushing me away.

"Because it's yours"

I hadn't expected her to say that. There was so much hidden in her voice, yet I understood what she was trying to say. It was mine so she kept it because it reminded her of me.

"You can have it"

"Good, I wasn't planning on giving it back" she reached her hand into both of her pant pockets and balanced from her heels to toes before looking around. "Park?"

"You're crazy it's cold" I crossed my arms attempting to make it seem as if I was cold but truly, with Jennie's very comfortable and fluffy pajamas, it was pretty okay out here. "And we have no shoes on" just socks, the both of us had walked out into the cold porch without any shoes.

"You're the one who pulled me out here" she defended in a teasing manner. "There's shoes on the mat, let's take those"

She was insane, but I was even more for being the one who pulled her out here. So I agreed wanting to spend time with her despite it nearing 2am soon. She quietly opened the door and slipped inside leaving me out here. After just a few seconds she came back out with two pairs of shoes and a jacket that looked like Jihyo's. One of those shoes belonged to Jisoo. We are going to get in trouble if they find out about this. Now that was indeed thrilling.

The girl handed me the jacket which had surprised me, I believed it was going to be for her. So when I told her to wear it she responded with "you're the one complaining about it being cold so now wear it" so I wore it and she proceeded to take my hand and lead me across the street to the empty park. It was done snowing leaving the park filled with at least six inches of it. If someone were to jump into it, their whole body would be covered by the beautiful white snow.