Chapter 35

After leaving the gas station the girl and I decided to go home. We had wandered of so much that an additional hour would be spent driving back. Music playing. Nothing really being said after the kiss we shared. Because it felt like more than just a make out session. After everything that we shared yesterday, silent or loud moments, laying on the street or holding each other and simply being with the other's comforting presence had me seeing everything differently. Especially how I feel about her. Those feelings were so much stronger now. If only she could tell me how she felt.

We had gotten home past 4am. The girl turning off the head lights as we pulled into the drive way. I felt so exhausted but didn't want to leave. I just wanted to spend more time with her. Share even more moments. But everything eventually comes to an end. I didn't even know what "this" was. All I knew is that never have I ever felt this way before.

"Did you have fun?" She asks. Turning the car off. Looking right into my eyes. The moonlight lighting up her face.

"Yes. Thank you" I smiled. "Just another friendly date" the second those words left my mouth I regretted it.

But the girl chuckled. Sincerely. Catching my joke. Not being as easily bothered as she usually is with slight confrontation like this "without the friendly. That makes it boring" she knowingly smiled. My face flushing red. It felt like a date. My first date ever. Our first date. A complete different type of sensation. And I loved it. I loved this.

"Just another date" I corrected. She lightly laughed looking down. "But seriously, why are you being this way?"

There was very tense silence between us. If I hadn't asked now, I may have never gotten an answer. She was in such a good mood. And if something were to ruin it, might as well be my curiosity "because" she sighed. Avoiding my eyes. "I truly wanted to make all the bad times up to you. Did I?"

"You did" I say getting off the car. The cold air a lot colder than when I first stepped out. "Hurry inside. It's cold" I say to her as I got to the porch.

The girl then paused and looked at me in slight panic. My first thought was that we had gotten caught. The second thought crossing my mind was that she had seen a ghost. So in fear I rushed down the porch chills down my spine. She then felt her pockets, hitting them. And then it dawned upon me. Neither of us had keys to get back inside. It was the last thing I would think about. Sehun doesn't have any with his car keys. Much less did I. The girl didn't have her keys. So we were stuck out here.

"Fuck" she sighed. Resting her back against the truck. "Into the workshop we go" The girl began to walk towards it but I stayed still. Not knowing if I should just knock and get into my warm bed. Or follow her to the small workshop that has no bed to sleep on. And if it did, I wouldn't be the one taking it. I was too exhausted to care. So I followed behind her. Hands in my pockets. Cold breathe leaving my lips before entering.

Despite the workshop looking so small and old it was warm the second I entered. Lights flicking on. And surprisingly, a heater placed on top of the table. The girl immediately connecting it. She took her jackets off and threw them onto the table. Looking quite charming in her black long sleeve turtle neck. I remained at the door way. Terribly still. Not knowing what to do now that the night was over. Will she make a rude remark? Get drunk, cuss me out and then tell me how stupid I am for letting her take over me again.

"Sit down Roseanne" she laughs. I did as she told me to. Removing my jacket in the process. Sitting back on the couch. In my tired state everything seemed like a dream. And before I knew it, the girl was beside me as my head slowly tilted, landing on her shoulder. I was tired. My brain didn't allow me to really think about this moment. So my eyes shut closed and slowly I got lost in dream. Feeling so comfortable with the girl beside me. Before completely entering the dream world, I felt her arm wrap around me. Pulling me closer to her. In an even more comforting way. A light smile appeared on my face before falling asleep in her arms.