Chapter 39

I did it. Damn it.

We walked outside together. Arm in arm. A smile on both our faces. Everyone surrounding us. Throwing rice? The girl taking pictures. The smile on my face wanting to disappear. This felt like a nightmare. Nothing was right. Not even the smile my best friend had on was convincing me. All of the girls had given me a tight hug. People I didn't know congratulating my looks and wedding. Everything so overwhelming. The girl then pointed at me then at the camera. With a big smile on her face. Asking me to pose. The camera then was placed over her face and I smiled.

"You look beautiful" she says to me in between the crowd of people. Showing me the picture. I was smiling. Truly smiling. Because I had been looking at her. Before I could thank her, Sehun was by my side with his arm around my waist, the girl walking away.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Kai cheered. Soon being joined by every single guest.

Sehun turned to look at me with a wide smile on his face. Irene was behind him, not cheering but clapping. This felt wrong. I didn't want to kiss him. I didn't want to marry him. But here I am. Doing the exact opposite. As if to spite myself for the wrong things I've done to him. Behind his back. Without any regrets. Not a single one. He placed his hands on my waist. It was awkward to me. And my arms were around his neck. Nothing like the way I held on to the girl.

"You look great" he says to me. Before kissing me. The kiss so short, sparking nothing within me. Of course, I didn't expect it to. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bothered by the way he had complimented me for the first time. Unlike the girl who had done it twice. Using strong adjectives to describe how I looked. Making me believe it. Coming from Sehun, it seemed force.

We parted ways to take pictures. I was stuck with my bridesmaid. All of them looking gorgeous. Their outfits fitting perfectly. "I didn't know you had it in you to look so good" Dahyun told Joy.

"Are you insinuating I usually don't look good?" Joy challenged.

"What? No. You look absolutely gorgeous to me all the time" Dahyun quickly said. Being pulled into an adorable hug by Joy. Everyone who was in a relationship seeming happier than me on my own wedding day. The dress became a burden when I could only stand and not sit on the benches. I had to hold it up along with my flowers.

"Alice you look hot" I say as we stood by each other. In silence. Watching everyone else converse. I realized she hadn't been complimented nor did she have a date. I was speaking the truth. The dress fitting her perfect body proportions. Covering her up. Having no need to expose anything other than her leg to look sexy. And then there was Hyuna. Her back exposed. But if I would of chosen any dress, it's Jihyo's. One arm covered, the other exposed, below the knees, showing off her collar bone.

And then Joy. Her shoulders being exposed to the fresh air. Without any sleeves. Dahyun keeping her warm in a hug as she wore a long red dress with a coat over it. Thinking ahead of us. "Oh my god Roseanne look at you" Jennie said. Startling me. "I've been trying to find you. You look heavenly." She smiled. Giving me a hug.

"Can easily say the same for you" she wore a very tight red dress. Her waist so small, without any sleeves. It was quite short and her black hair was lightly curled. She wore bright red lip stick. Everything suiting her perfectly.

"Woah all of you girls look stunning. It's like I walked right into heaven" Jennie says. Making all of them smile. She could easily get along with anyone. "I'm Jennie. Oh Roseanne this is my sister, Jisoo. Her boyfriend came along with us. Mark."

Pictures were taken. I stood in front of the camera held by the girl, as she gave directions for what seemed like an eternity. All the guests wanting a picture with me. Giving me one last compliment. Every single one of the girls, even Ryujin wanted more than one picture with me. So I was stuck in this wedding dress, saying and doing as the girl ordered. Having to brush my hair back from the wind constantly. The skies gray, making it hard for Y/n to find nice enough lighting.