Chapter 20

Those eyes seem to want something from me. And I know exactly what they want. But I refuse to give in and focused on anything else. She hadn't said anything to me. The only thing shes doing is constantly looking at me. Sitting right beside me. Arm on the table, chin resting on her arm. Inching closer. The food had been ordered and the chatter had grown louder. Everyone seems to have something to say at this table. Except for the girl and I. Who seem to be stuck somewhere else. In complete silence. While everyone else is laughing and talking together.

"You blink a lot." The girl suddenly told me. "Like every fucking second. You blink" she says that like its nothing. Further confirming she was watching me.

"And you stare at me lot" I commented. Deciding to be bold and confront her.I reached for the iced cold water feeling nervous and hot just by looking at her and being surrounded by so many people.

"Well pardon me " she chuckled her face a bit too close "but you certainly do look beautiful tonight"

I choked. I literally spit out the water in my mouth. Covering myself in it. Everyone now looking at me. The girl quickly inching away and handing me a napkin. "Roseanne everything okay" Sehun asked. I met everyone's eyes. Just starring me. In confusion and concern. Filling me in embarrassment, not just from the eyes but because of what the girl had told me. My cheeks had gone completely red and she smiled when I turned to look at her for just a second.

"Yeah. The water just went down the wrong way. I'm fine" I chuckled. Having everyone soon proceed back to their previous conversations.

"Do you want my sweater?" The girl asked me. Loud enough for Sehun to hear and turn to look at me.

"Joy" I called feeling stuck. "Your jacket please" I say.

"Yeah sure" she smiled taking it off and passing over to Irene. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah" I reassured her.

Sehun wasn't paying attention anymore and the girl just scoffed when I looked at her. There was so much going on at the table I didn't know what to focus on or do. "What color do you want the bridesmaid to wear?" Irene asked. Catching everyone's attention. Soon driving into a new conversation which I took part it. Completely blocking out the girl who proceeded to smile. Knowing well she was the reason I had water all over me.

We decided on Lavender. Well I did. Everyone else loved it. Even the girl mentioned it went well with my hair and skin tone. Irene wanted red, I don't blame her. She looks stunning in it but wouldn't look formal enough. The men would be wearing tuxedos with lavender colored ties as well. Now we just have to get all of this. We are all just hoping it won't be expensive. We'll do the shopping when Hyuna and E'Dawn get here. "Y/n" Sehun suddenly said. Becoming nervous and looking at me before proceeding. The girl hummed a long uninterested. "Will you be my groomswoman, groomsmaid? Whatever you'd like to refer to it?"

Sehun was shy and quiet. Everyone just awaited her answer. The girl looked at me and examined me. Then Sehun. And without hesitation she looked at everyone else. Having no shame in starring at people she doesn't even know "will I get to choose who I walk with?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Jihyo is off the table" Daniel joined. Making everyone chuckle. The girl lightly smiled then turned to me, then behind me. Looking past me. Right at Joy.

"Sure. You can" Sehun sighed.

"Deal. The beautiful girl with the long black hair. I choose you" the girl smiled. Taking a second to look at my reaction. Knowing she's messing with me and doing it right.

"You make her sound like a Pokémon" Kai laughed.

"Pokémon or not. I'm flattered." Joy shrugged. Not having a problem with it. I'm guessing I don't have the right to have problem with it since I'm getting married. What's wrong with me?