Chapter 5

Morning.

It was the first thing I've heard every morning of my stay here. The girl was always in the kitchen early in the day drinking coffee. It had been two days ago since I had to suffer with her presence and now the only time I spend with her is in the morning and dinner with the whole family. Other than that, she's out. I could say that I tolerate her a bit more now only because we really dont talk. As of today, a cup of coffee for me rested on the counter across from her without her needing to ask if I wanted one.

This was like a routine now and it wasn't so bad. Mornings with her were mostly in silence. The conversation we've had was yesterday morning when she asked me if I really like the coffee she made which made me chuckle. But now she was standing across from me her back facing me as I sat down and looked at the coffee. She was oddly quiet today she didn't even bother asking if I wanted coffee maybe that was in order for her to not have to face me any longer.

"What do you do in the shack all day?" I suddenly asked a bit curious about how she spends so much time in there without coming out. The girl turned around to look at me. Her eyes had dark circles around them indicating she hadn't slept at all. There was drops of water on her shirt, it had rained late last night up to this morning. And there was a small trail of wet footsteps leading into the kitchen. "Where you out all night?" Another question.

"So fucking nosy" she lightly said knowing that I would of taken it fairly seriously if she didn't. The girl drank from her cup seeming so tired. "I was" she simply said to me.

I wanted to ask what she was doing. Or why she hadn't slept but maybe I was being too nosy. It wasn't my place. A phone suddenly rang and she quickly pulled hers out reading the caller's name and slightly panicked. The girl looked up at me then set down her silly coffee mug which still made no sense to me. She headed towards the door grabbing the jacket on the couch and looked back at me one last time.

"I'll be home for dinner" she reassured me which wasn't necessary. I genuinely don't care. The girl is always out anyways. The most fun I've had in the five days I've been here has was probably having to deal with the girl for five hours of my day. It's the only time I've laughed and have done something other than reading. I had finished my first book by now which had an amazing plot twist and has made its way to my favorites list.

Sehun spends most of his day in his room, his parents get home late and Im basically lonely all day. There is a basement with three additional rooms and a full bathroom. The urge to go out and explore everything that surrounded the house had been burning within me since I arrived but Sehun never had time for it. And there's no way I would do that with his step sister she seems like a bit of a psychopath. The only time I have with Sehun all to my self is during break feast and even then, he's thinking about work.

He seemed in a bit of a rush and even took his breakfast plate up stairs. Now here I am, same as always. Books can't keep me entertained when I'm this bored and hopeless as well as alone. I wanted to call my parents but we weren't on good terms, we never are. They wanted me to attend a big college like Juilliard, Yale, Standford even Harvard, I chose a small college. They wanted me to be a lawyer, doctor, hell even president I chose being an editor. The second I turned eighteen I moved out. I have two older sisters I don't talk about them simply because they are what my parents wanted me to be. Alice and Joy.

I love them, they love me. The only thing that holds us apart other than our parents is that they are both on the other side of country being successful. Un like me. I would definitely invite them to the wedding, I just don't know where they would stay. Here? That could require for me to stay as well. Come to think of it, it isn't such a bad idea. Just something we would all have to discuss together. I was more than excited for the wedding. Living with Sehun will definitely be the best way to living my life.