Angry too

Villanelle x Janie Chou 
Killing Eve (books)
Trans mtf, lesbian 

Words: 927

Villanelle sat angrily in her apartment. She was hungry but not that usual type of hunger you could still with food. A dangerous hunger to kill. 

She sighed upset. Villanelle had arrived two weeks ago in her new apartment and yet she didn't get another chance to kill. Usually it didn't take this long until she was given a name and a place for her killing but they seemed to have come across some obstacles. Desperately she waited for Konstantin to reach out to her so that she could finally plan out her newest murder. 

It was tempting to just step outside and kill an arbitrary person but Konstantin wouldn't allow it and they would get mad and possibly punish her with her own death if she couldn't justify her kill and prove that there was no way of identifying her with the victim. 

They. Villanelle didn't even knew who they were. They only ever reached out to her with the man she knew as Konstantin. They played with her like a killing doll and yet she obeyed. Villanelle wasn't dumb, quite the opposite. She knew that obeying was the only way she could live this luxurious life with the rush of killing without dying in a prison like Oxana did. 

~*~*~

At the same time Janie stood in front of a full body mirror looking at herself with tears in her eyes. She had lost everything, her family, her friends, her girlfriend, with her coming out as trans. It was 3 years ago and yet when she was alone at night the memories swapped over her, trying to push her down.  

Quite disappointed Janie studied her own hair. Luckily it had already grown out to an acceptable length. Nevertheless she didn't feel comfortable going anywhere without her wig. It just didn't feel right. She didn't feel like herself. Like a girl. 

Today the pain seemed almost unbearable. Not only did she mourn her losses along the way but she also felt dysphoric, being overly aware of her masculine features. 

She tried to ease the pain with putting on her favourite outfit - a classic black dress -, her wig and applying makeup. But it didn't quite work and the pain was still permanent. 

~*~*~

Two women. Both angry. One appearing in the club trying to drown her pain in alcohol, the other one trying to still her hunger with sex. 

Villanelle stood in a corner of the club, trying to avoid the gaze of a man starring at her with pure lust. Immediately it made her blood boil, the hunger growing larger. She felt the urge to jump onto the man, to strangle him with her hands sitting on top of him, watching his eyes go lifeless, lose their spark with great pleasure. 

Resisting the urge, she pushed herself off the wall, wandering towards the bar.  Maybe a drink would cool her down. 

Before Villanelle could reach the bar she saw a beautiful girl in a classy black dress standing close to the bar. She stood out a bit but in an admirable way. 

"Astrid, so lovely to see you here." Caught off guard Villanelle turns to the voice, facing the woman who she had met on her first day here in Shanghai. "Mikki, it's nice to see you too."

Mikki talked to Villanelle for a while but she couldn't care to listen, her mind still fixated on that beautiful girl she had seen. 

"Astrid, darling, where is your mind?" Drawn out of her thoughts Villanelle stares blankly at Mikki. "Who's that pretty girl over there?" "Girl? Up to a point. That's Janie Chou, one of Alice Moa's ladyboys. She's not for someone with such an exquisit taste in women like you."

Touching Mikki's shoulder Villanelle leaves the woman, walking up to Janie. "I'm sure I'll see you around again, Mikki."

~*~*~

"Beautiful sight." Villanelle gestures outside the window. "Just like you."

Laughing, Janie turns to the unknown woman next to her. "What's your name?" Villanelle asks, a softness swinging in her voice. "Oh I'm sure you've heared. You've been around with Mikki." "Well, I heard names but I wanna hear yours."

"Janie."

"Lovely to meet you." Both woman smile at one another for a moment before Janie's smile suddenly grows wild. "Oh my god, I love that song! Would you mind a dance?" "With pleasure." Villanelle agrees, taking Jaie'ns slim hand. 

They dance together for a while, Villanelle taking the lead. Their dance quickly turns intimate, both touching the other woman.  

Since Villanelle is quite tall Janie starts leaning against her shoulder, resting her face on top of it. 

Both woman wanna kiss one another and both know by the way they exchange looks. However Janie is quite insecure about her decision. She doesn't want to be let down again. 

"You know, I wasn't always a girl." she whispers. Afraid of Villanelles reaction she cringes away. 

"It's fine, Janie." Villanelle answers calmly, drawing her back close. "Really. It's fine." Placing her hand on her cheek she kisses Janie temptingly. 

Janie leans into the kiss cravingly, a tear running down her cheek. She wants to fuck Villanelle, wants to love her, wants to keep her forever. However, looking up in those dead grey eyes, something tells Janie that Villanelle won't be able to give her that. But that doesn't matter now. All she cares for now is the way Villanelle lets her hold onto her so intensely, the way she gets kissed, how they dance. And most importantly how Villanelle sees her as a girl.