I thought i lost you!

If you have any suggestion or theory just tell me, and i try to write them.
I DO NOT WRITE smut or any dirty thing.

Harper and Savannah found a new crystal. Savannah wants to go home that her family don't get suspicious. Harper went to the future to save Griffin, because she afraid that her vision comes true. She thought well. Harper saw the Tremont on fire, but she doesn't see Griffin. She immediately runs into the building to find Griffin.

"GRIFFIN!" she yells but no answer.

Harper yells his name again and again but everytime she didn't hear anything. She almost starts to cry, but then she heard something......

"HELP! Is anyone there, please don't leave me!!" Griffin yells.

"GRIFFIN!! Tell me please where are you!!" Harper yells him.

"HARPER! Where are you??" He yells.

"I'm in a lobby!!" She yells back.

"Ok i'm gonna go ther.....!!" He yells to her, but something happened.

After that what he said, she heard the most terrible thing that she could hear....

She heard a beam snap and Griffin's voice stopped. After that, she wasn't hearing him again.

Harper loosing the control on her body, she fells the floor crying. She didn't cares that she's in the burning building. She thought that if Griffin died here, she would die here too.

Harper cries unstoppable when she feels that someone's touching her. It was Griffin. Griffin pulled Harper in a tight hug. Her head rested on his chest.

"I thought you died! I don't what to do without you! I love you so much!" Harper says into Griffin's shoulder.

"We have to get out here!" That was all Griffin could say.

In short Griffin and Harper went back to the present. It's now a week later.

Griffin and Harper in Griffin's room. They're in a conforted silence, when Griffin spoke up.

"Hey Harper umm....when we were in the future you said, that you don't know what to do without me and you love me? Is this true?" Griffin questioned in a little bit awkward.

"Well, yeah this is true." Harper said with smile on her face. Griffin blushed and all he can say.

"I love you too Harper!" He said in a smirke on his face. Harper blushed very hard. They hugged each other and Harper gives him a kiss on his cheek.

That's all for now sorry. In this weekend i probably won't post because I gonna write an exam. Yeah I know on Saturday. So I freaking stress out. But anyways if you have any suggestion or theory just tell me!<33
Thank youu @killiancaptainhook you're inspirited me this whole time!
You're an amazing writer!<33