Break up?

Griffin and Harper are the hapinest couple in the world, but one day this changed.

Griffin and Harper talking about everything in the living room. They had a perfect silence for a kiss, but Harper's phone broke the silence, when Harper got a message from someone.

"Oh come on!" Griffin whined. For that she chuckled.

"I check it out then we continue." She explained. He nodded.

She checked her phone, but that what she saw she didn't want to see. She saw the video about Griffin and another girl.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" The girl asked.

"No i don't have a girlfriend." Griffin said. The video ended.

Harper started crying than look at him in angry. He doesn't know what happened.

"Hey Harper, darling what happened? The boy asked softy.

"Don't call me darling Campbell!" She responded to him.

"What? Why? I didn't do anything." He explained.

"Don't say that you didn't do anything! You DO! How could you said that you didn't have a GIRLFRIEND?!" Harper shouted.

"Oh no sweetheart i can explain." Griffin said in his worry tone.

"Just shut up! Don't call me anything! And leave me alone Campbell!" The girl said teary eyes and angrily tone.

She left the house. Griffin tried to explained her but he can't. He fell to the floor crying. Then Sarah came to the room and saw his son crying.

"Oh, baby what happened?" She questioned worried.

"Harper broke up with me!" He said then started crying even more. Sarah hugged him tight.

After 2 weeks later Griffin always texted and tried to talk her in school but she always ignored him. But one day he walked over to her house try tell her everything. He brought her flowers and wrote her a letter, if she doesn't want to listen him. The boy knocked on the door and luckily Harper opened the door. She almost closed but Griffin stopped her.

"Wait, let me one minute!" He said.

"Ok, one minute no more." She responded.

"I'm so sorry, that I said that. But this video was edited. I know you now don't wanna see me or talking me. I brought you this. Hope you're going to read this letter." The boy explained.

Griffin left the house with tears falling from his eyes. Harper went to her room, sat down her bed and started read the letter.

"To my beautiful love,

Harp i love you so much. I would never hurt you with anything, your my everything, my Locker Ninja, my dream girl. And yes i said this on the video but after i said "No I don't have a girlfriend i have a future wife." Hope you forgive me about  everything.

Love you Griffin, your Guitar God!<3"

After that Harper start crying. She right away ran over his house. The girl knocked on the door, Griffin opened the door. Before he could say something Harper put her hands on his shoulders  and kissed him passonitely.

"I love you too my Gruitar God!" She said lovingly.

"I'm so glad that you come back." He responded.

"Forever with you!" Harper explained.

Secrets of Sulphur Springs oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें