Brother and Sister

Zoey Campbell is a sweet, kind girl who has a big heart. She cares a lot about her family. She and her older brother, Griffin Campbell have a good relationship. One day she noticed her brother was sad about something. He walked upstairs to his room, Zoey followed him.

She went over to the door, when she heard someone was crying and sniffing. She walked into the room and saw his brother was broke down. Zoey sat next to him on the bed, he put his head to her shoulder.

"What's wrong, Griff? I'm worried about you!" She asked gently.

"Well, I-i-i can't confess to Harper what I feel to her!" His voice cracked.

"Oh, Griff! I know it's hard and I know you love her so much! But, trust me, someday you can tell her this and you'll live the best life with her!" She reassured him.

"How do you know that?" Griffin asked sadly.

"Listen me! You're the best big brother who anyone ask for, you're an amazing person and you have big heart! I know Wyatt and I always piss you off, but trust me, we're look up at you! And if Harper doesn't see how an amazing person are you, she doesn't deserve you!" Zoey admitted to him.

"Thank you, Zoey! You're the best little sister!" Griffin hugged her. She hugged back.

"Always and forever! Now, you have to tell her!" She smiled. He nodded and walked out of his room.

One week later Griffin and Harper were a couple. Griffin was thankful to his sister. If he hadn't talked to her, he would never have confessed his feelings.