The betrayal

I tried to write a Ghostface story! Sorry if it's bad, but I tried my best in here lol! Warning: blood!

Everything changed to Griffin, when she started dating with Harper. They were so happy in the beginning. But when she became a popular girl in school, Griffin started mad at her, because she neglected him. Everyday the same story and in here Griffin had had enough.

He decided to got a revenge to her for everything. He talked with Savannah who was mad at her too, because when she started dating with Griffin she didn't hang out with her. Only Griffin didn't forget her. They planned what they were going to do. Griffin acquired a black dress and a ghost mask. Savannah did the same. First, they wanted to try what it feels like when they kill someone, they decided their first victim is a girl and her family.

Griffin and Savannah walked to her house with their costume. Griffin went to the back door waiting for Savannah's hint. He grabbed his knife and took his gun the his pocket. Then, he heard Savannah's voice who talked with the victim with a voice distortion.

He saw her hint and he burst into the house, Savannah followed him, and all that could be heard outside was gunshots, screams, and shaking. Their suprised they loved it. They went to the bunker and talked their revenge time.

"I have to go upstairs or Harper will find out our secret. Remember the plan, tomorrow I'm going to say to Harper i have to go the store and we'll meet at the hatch. I'm going to go to the back door and we're do the same like today, but the different is...Harper and maybe my and her family is the next victim." Griffin said with a smile on his face.

"Alright, they don't know what will be the next." They both chuckled.

Griffin went upstairs, when he saw his family and Harper freaked out about something. He knew why, but he acted like he didn't know what happened.

Harper ran to him, then she hugged him tighty.

"Griffin you okay?" She asked worridly, while she hugged him.

"Yeah, Harp i'm okay! But what happened?" Griffin asked.

"Someone killed a family half an hour ago." Zoey said scardly.

"Oh my god! But don't worry I'm gonna protect my girlfriend of everything!" He said to her. Harper smiled, she kissed him lovingly, because she didn't know her boyfriend will be betrays her.

"Eww!" Wyatt said with disgusted. "Aww!" Zoey said with him at the same time. They chuckled, then walked to Griffin's room.

"Griffin i'm so scared! What if this killer finds us and kills us?" She said with teary eyes.

"Hey! I'm not let anyone to hurt you! Love you so much!" Griffin said try to calm her down.

"Okay, I trust you!" She cuddled up with him.

In the next day everything was normal. Jess and Sarah were in the kitchen. Ben was in the hall with the guests. The twins and Topher were watching TV. The night soon came. Harper and Griffin were sitting on the couch. When Griffin spoke up.

"Harp, I have to go the store, but i'm gonna go home soon!" Griffin told her.

"Okay, but please be in safe!" She told him. He nodded.

Griffin went to the hatch where Savannah on him. They went to the Tremont with their costume. They saw Harper was in the kitchen. Perfect.

Harper heard a ring from the kitchen. It was a phone, she picked up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hello Harper! Do you wanna play a game?" The unknown voice asked.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" She asked freaked out.

"Oh, I know your name a long time ago. But the game just started and you don't have much time." The person chuckled.

"Wha-what? Okay, I don't wanna play anything, so bye!" She tried to hang up, when the person scream in the phone.

"DON'T HANG UP THE PHONE OR I'M GONNA KILL YOU! Or wait, I do this right now!" The person said to her.

The Ghostface rushed into the house and grabbed her by her wrist. He started stabbed her 1, 2, 3, 4 times. She screamed in pain. Harper tried to grab a knife, but when she tried he stabbed her hand out. She started screaming and crying. Everyone ran to the kitchen when they saw their nightmare.

"Help!" Harper screamed.

Ben tried to help her, when the other Ghostface rushed into and grabbed her gun, then shot them crazily. They laid on the floor bleeding so hard. Harper cried so hard. She stood up try to ran, when the Ghostface grabbed her by her hair, pressed against the wall.

"Oh, you don't go anywhere!" The person said.

"Please, don't kill me!" She cried out.

"Why not? You deserve it!" The person said, then they both took off their masks.
Harper couldn't believe it what she saw. She saw her boyfriend and her best friend stood in front of her.

"What? WHY? GRIFFIN WHY YOU HURT ME? YOU TOLD ME YOU'D NEVER HURT ME!" She shouted.

"Because you deserve it! I tried everything to forgive you, but when you became a popular girl you didn't care about me, us! So welcome, to your end Harper!" Griffin yelled to her, she couldn't believe her boyfriend betrayed her and how he didn't have any feeling.

"And you?" Harper asked Savannah.

"Oh, I tell you! You didn't visit me or just hang out with me! You didn't even care about us!" Savannah shouted.

"Let's make this quick!" Griffin said grabbing a knife and started walked over to her slowly. He almost cut her neck, when they heard sirents.

The cops immediately rushed into the kitchen. Griffin and Savannah were caught. Harper cried for the betrayal with her boyfriend and best friend. The ambulance took them to the hospital immediately to treat their injuries.

Sorry for this suck chapter! <3