I don't think this is normal

This chapter doesn't just Harffin things. If you like that I continue this. This part isn't build on Harffin. Mostly    for the twins and Topher. :)

Zoey wrapped her arm around Wyatt's arm. Wyatt did the same. Sarah restrained the twins from the terrifying thing. Jess and Topher hugged each other.

"What is this?" Zoey asked in her panic voice.

When she said that, the door opened and a black shadow came out. The ghost immediately went downstairs. All they heard was everyone running screaming out of the Tremont.

"Kids, go to your room, okay?! I think now this is the best idea!" Sarah said with stress.

"WHAT NO!" The twins said in the same time.

"Just go to you room NOW!" Sarah said.

Topher, go with the twins. Sarah and I go to find Ben, Harper and Griffin! Jess said to his son. Topher nodded.

The twins and Topher went into Zoey's room, and the planning how they find out who's the new ghost.

"Okay we have to go into the 205! This is the only way to find out who's haunting the hotel again!" Zoey said in her serious tone. The boys agreeded with her.

They went go to the 205. But they stopped in front of the door.

"So who opens the door?" Wyatt asked.

"I'm not. Ladies first!" Topher said. Wyatt agreeded with him. She just rolled her eyes.

She oppened the door but they don't want to go inside. But Zoey wants to find out who's the ghost.

"I have to go inside!" Zoey said.

"Just please be careful!" Wyatt said in afraid.

"Let us if you find something!" Topher said. She nodded.

Zoey went inside. But she stopped in the middle of the room. The girl feels this place is dangerous for her. Before she went outside someone touched her shoulder. She screamed and turn around......

This is the first part of this if you want, that I continue this just tell me! <3 :)