A Big Fight Turn Into Love

I know I got ideas from you a while now, and I promised you guys,i'm gonna do them so here the next one!<3

The 14-year-olds teens have a lots of fight a few days now. Harper always stood by Griffin's side in everything but Griffin just try to push her away after he made new friends and formed a band with them, and Harper had enough of that. Only thing she didn't know that he started writing a song to her. The teenage girl started hang out with her other best friend, Savannah, and Griffin got jealous about it. They were in The Tremont yelling with each other.

"I can't believe that you were my best friend!! You're the worst person that I ever met in my entire life!" Harper yelled.

"Oh, really and what about you? You're always with Savannah then you just pushed me away!" Griffin scoffed.

"Push you away?!" Harper repeated. "Yeah!" Griffin quickly said back. "Pushed you away?! Rather be YOU pushed me away, Griffin!! But you know what, I'm done being friends with you!!" Harper gave him a death stare then walked away with tears in her eyes.

"OKAY, ANYWAY, I'M BETTER OF WITHOUT YOU!!" Griffin yelled to her to the distance. Then he collapsed to his bed, crying.

Harper opened the front door with of anger and sadness. She had just entered the house when Jess spoke up, unaware of the whole thing.

"Harper, can you help me with the dishes? I have to go to the Cafe, something came up to Kirstin." Jess asked her daugther but she just slammed the door.

"Hey, what was that?" Jess entered the room where Harper was. She saw her tears streaming down her face.

"What happened, baby?" Jess asked worridly.

"It's over. I ended my friendship with Griffin." She confessed more tears falling from her face, and cracking voice. Jess pulled her into a big hug trying to calm her down. Only thing Harper could do just sobbing and crying even more on her mother shoulder.

A few hours later, after they argument Griffin was sitting at her desk doing his homework, and trying to forget about everything but he couldn't help on ít this was the only thing in his mind. He was out of the zone when his phone bizzed. It was his friend, Drake. He picked up.

"Hey, bud!" Drake greeted.

"Hey." Griffin said without motivation.

"What happened? Usually you're with full energy but now nothing." Drake said.

"Yeah, I know I just had an argument with Harper and we broke our frinedship." Griffin told him.

"Sorry, dude. But hey, you started writing this song to her maybe if you perform it she'll forgive you." He stated.

"No, honestly I don't care about it anymore. And I don't wanna talk it, so bye." Griffin told him kinda nervously.

"Okay, bro, bye but if you change your mind, tell me." Drake warned him.

"Alright." Griffin said then he picked down the phone. He turned to his alarm clock and knew it was time to go to bed.

Both of them went to sleep. Harper had a dream about Griffin and her about their memories together, but when she saw that memory when she and him almost kissed, Harper woke up, sitting up and crying. Griffin started hearing his song in his head. While this song was hearing he saw Harper, and that point he decided to finished the song. In that moment, he woke up and his first move was running to his desk to finish the song.

In a next few weeks, they ignored each other, tried to not look at the other. Harper made new friends, Griffin was always with his band, practising his song. He was in Drake's garade with the boys, finishing the singing.

"Okay, guys, I think this was the perfect one." He smiled with excitement.

"Looks, like someone really wants to bring his girl back." Troy joked.

"Wha-what are you talking about?" Griffin confused.

"Come on, we see how you look at her. When she was around you, you were always in a different planet." Andrew stated.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I've never had a crush on her." Griffin lied. He never told them about his feelings for her, but he always knew he can't hide his feelings.

"Okay, but if you never had then say it." Drake gave him a dare. Griffin just rolled his eyes then said.

"Fine, I have a crush on her. Now you're happy?" Griffin scoffed.

"Yes, we are." Troy joked.

"I have to go now, anyway. Bye!" Griffin told them, then he made his way to The Tremont.

Like the other times they had dreams about each other. To be honest, they didn't regret it because this helped to Griffin finished the song, and Harper started forgiving him with these dreams. But, she afraid of him about he pushes her away again.

A few weeks later, Griffin and his band had a performance where he played his song. This concert was at night, so Griffin knew about this would be the perfect time for this. He talked with Savannah about it and she promised him to bring Harper there to hear this. Obviously, Harper didn't really want to go there, but for her best friend she went.

"Come on, Harper, let's get closer." Savannah said tugging at Harper but she didn't move almost from the far end of the crowd.

"No, Savannah it still hurts to me." Harper told her. She just stared at her then agreeded with this.

A few minutes later, Griffin and his band walked up to the stage. Griffin greeted everyone then he spoke up, where Harper started paying attention more.

"I wrote this song for someone who really important in my life. So I just wanted to say, if you're here and I know you are, i'm sorry about what happened and I hope this will help to change your mind." Griffin confessed, and they started playing the song. This name was Daylight.

Harper was smiling at the whole time, Griffin did the same. When he finsihed it, she started running toward him and when the boy noticed it, he did it too. The whole time the spotlight followed Griffin's move. And somewhere in the middle of the way they faced each other. Harper immediately pulled him into a tight hug, Griffin hugged her back. Griffin couldn't help but smiled, they knew everyone was watching them but they didn't care about it.

"I'm sorry, i'm so so sorry! I was the fool not you! Sorry, just please forgive me I can't live without you!" Harper begged.

"Hey, hey, Harper it's okay, and to be honest I'm on the same way too." Griffin stated with a smile. Harper couldn't take it anymore she pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around her waist like he's hugging her. Everyone around them were clapping. When they pulled away from each other the band yelled Griffin some random dumb things.

"Come on, dude!" Troy yelled.

"Get her, but don't do anything at night!" Drake joked.

"You're not funny? Drake!" Griffin yelled back. Harper laughed on them. Griffin turned back his attention to her, and he kissed her again, but this time it was more passonite than the other.