Why you don't eat?

Harper Dunn, was a 15 years old girl, who had got problem with herself. She felt she was fat, and some boys at school bullied her, because of her shape. Harper done with that, she started not eating enough, her body started skinner. Griffin noticed, something was bothering her, one day he decided he needs to talk with her, that day was the day.

Harper was in the living room reading a book, when her boyfriend went over to her with chips, ice cream ready for a movie night.

"Okay, so what do you want to watch?" Griffin asked the question.

"Umm, I don't know, maybe the Black Widow?" Harper suggested.

"Sounds great! In the fact i love that movie!" Griffin pointed out, while he put his arm around her waist.

Harper snuggled her head into his chest, then put her arms around him.

One hour later Griffin opened another chips and put it in front of Harper, asking if she wanted to take it.

"No, thanks!" She spoke up.

"Why? You didn't eat enough today! Something is wrong?" Griffin asked worridly.

"Well, yeah, I don't want to eat because i ain't good enough." Her eyes started watering.

"What? No, Harper you're perfect! I love everything about you, you're the most  beautiful girl in this world! So, that's why you started this?" Griffin asked stopping his confess.

She nodded.

"Yes, but everyone say to me I'm fat and these comments make me believe that it is true." Harper started crying. Griffin rubbed her back and placed kisses to her forehead.

"Listen me, this is not true, they're just jealous to you! Okay?" He said that, not regret his words.

"But, what about Moose and his friends?" She sobbed.

"Moose Walker, seriously? Just don't listen to him! He's an asshole and he doesn't deserve you, but me, i'm always here for you no matter what! But, please start again the eat!" Griffin reassured her.

"Okay, and thank you that i'm having you!" Harper hugged him tighter.

"Always and forever!" Griffin said to her then they fell asleep on the couch together.

1 week later Harper came back to her normal system. Her bullies tried to bullying her again, but this time Griffin helped her. Everything went back to the normal, the teenage boy was happy his girlfriend came back to her normal.