Patch him up

Griffin Campbell ran down the hall because he was already late, when Lucas and Brandon came over to him. Griffin felt this won't end it well.

"Look who's late, the new kid!" Lucas laughed.

"Oh, this will be fun, and your girlfriend isn't here now to protect you!" Brandon stated.

"Leave me alone and Harper! And anyway, she's not my girlfriend, but don't you dare talk about her again!" Griffin freaked out as soon as Brandon started talking to Harper.

"Really? Or what will happen?" Lucas asked annoyedly.

"This!" Griffin tried to hit him, but
Lucas pushed him to the lockers, and his friend starting beating him up. Griffin tried to fight back, but but he was smashed to such an extent that he no longer had the strength to fight back. 10 minutes later they left him alone, almost in unconscious. His eyes were swollen shut and every part of him ached.
---------------------------------
Harper was in the classroom. She wondered where Griffin was. The classroom's door opened and she saw Lucas, and Brandon. Harper knew they bullied Griffin, and the girl started worrying.

"Ah, boys finally you arrived here! Sit down to your seats!" The teacher told them seriously.

"Sorry Mrs. Colins!" The boys said.

"After class, you can say sorry to the principal, but until then I don't wanna hear a word!" She stated. They nodded.

"Also, did someone see Griffin? He's already 20 minutes late for class." Mrs. Colins asked. Harper looked at the two boys gave them a suspicious look. She put her hand up, then she spoke up.

"Umm, Mrs. Colins, can I go to the restroom?" Harper asked.

"Of course, but then look where Griffin is." Harper walked out from the class. She honestly never had to go to the bathroom, she just wanted to find her best friend.

Harper started walking down the hall when she saw Griffin lying unconscious on the floor. She immediately ran over to him, she knelt down next to him and put his head in her lap trying to wake him up.

"Griffin? Griffin, please wake up!" Her eyes started watering. Her tears started streamed down from her face. She started gently patting his face to see if he would wake up to, and miraculously, he did.

Griffin slowly opened his eyes and started sitting up, Harper smiled and hugged him tightly. He hugged back.

"Griffin!" She cried out happily. He smiled, then he groaned in pain. Harper looked at him.

"Let's go to the nurse!" She put her arm around his waist, and he put his arm around her shoulder. She grabbed gently his hand. They slowly walked into the nurse room.

Harper got from the nurse ice packs. She put the ice packs to his eyes. Griffin grabbed one of them, but he leaved one in Harper's hand, because he really liked when she close to him. After a few minutes the 14 years old girl spoke up.

"Griffin, I love you! More than anything! And i'm so sorry these guys beated you up, and i didn't know about that!" Harper apologyized.

"Hey, hey, don't say that! You helped me! And I love you too! Since we met each other." He said with a gently smile on his face.

By the end of the day, they were a couple. Although Harper had to help Griffin with his beatings, she didn't care because she would do everything for her.

I know this is not my best work, but I hope you like it though! <3