Period

Harper woke up in the morning for a terrible stomatch ache. Her stomatch hurt like the hell. She sat with her legs up and bowed her head and began to cry. She didn't know why she feels that pain and she decided to took painkiller, and after 20 minutes of crying, she changed her pajama for normal clothes. She wore a white jean and a dark blue sleeveless, when she felt something what she didn't want to feel.

Harper ran into the bathroom as fast as she could. She saw, she got her period, and her stomatch started hurting again. The teenage girl changed her jean for a black one, she was crying in her pain. Harper decided to write a message to her boyfriend, Griffin Campbell, to cancel their first date.

Harper <3
"Hey Griffin, i'm so sorry, but I can't go out with you, today!"

Griffin <3
"What? Why? You changed your mind with this couple thing?"

Harper <3
"What? No, I just.....i just got my period and my stomatch hurt like the hell."

Griffin <3
"I'll be right there in 10 minutes."

Harper read Griffin's answer, she wanted to reply to him, but her stomatch prevented her. Harper crossed her arms, the she put them into her stomatch.

10 minutes later someone knocked on her door. It was, Griffin, with ice cream, chocolate, chips, everything what the girls need in this time.

"Hey, Harp! I arrived." Griffin said with a smile.

"I see it, with-" She started with a chuckle.

"With your favourites." Griffin ended.

"Aww! I love you! But you don't have to do this. This is my problem, not yours." Harper said to him. He walked over to her, sat on her bed then kissed her.

"I do this to see you smile." Griffin whispered to her with a light smile.

"If you want to see me smile, then why are you don't move closer to me?" She whispered too and poked his nose then leaned her head closer to his. She gave him a cute smile.

"Well, I can do it or I can do this." He grabbed her face and brushed their lips together.

They almost starting make out, when Harper imadentaly pulled away and took her arms around her stomatch, again.

"Harper what's wrong?" Griffin asked worridly.

"Just, please, give me the medicine!" Griffin pulled out the medicine from her desk and gave it to her. Harper took it into her mouth when her boyfriend spoke up.

"Okay, so I know, you on your period, but what happened?" He asked confusedly.

"I forgot to take the medicine, that's all!" She said. Griffin nodded, when a silent stept between them, Griffin took a deep breath and he spoke up.

"Actually, I have a big question for you.....what do you want ice cream or a chocolate with a movie? But, the movie is an extra pack with the ice cream." Griffin chuckled. Harper started laughing. Griffin smiled for her laugh, he doesn't like to see his girlfriend in her pain he want to see her happy.

"See, that's why I love you! For your smile!" Griffin said gently.

"I wish I could smile more now, but my period is ruins everything." Harper sobbed, because her pain started hurting again. Griffin saw how she was in pain, he grabbed the ice cream and gave it to Harper who again, was sitting on her bed, with crossed arms what she put on her stomatch.

"What about this?" Griffin asked while he showed her the ice cream.

"Maybe, this will works!" Harper's voice was cracked a little.

The 14 years old teenage boy sat next to his girlfriend, put his arm around her waist and moved her closer to him. He turned on the TV, and they started watching a movie. The girl put her head in to his chest while she ate the ice cream. This moment helped to her which was made her so happy, that she could go on a date with her boyfriend, even though if they plan changed. 10 minutes later the teenage girl put the ice cream down, and she snuggled into his boyfriend chest even more. An hour later the movie finished. The two was laying down on the bed, snuggling.

"I love you Harp." Griffin mumbled.

"I love you too, more than you just think." Harper mumbled him, too, then they fell asleep on her bed.