Clarity

( Based on the Clarity song from Zedd. I think this song is totally Harffin. This chapter shows that Griffin and Harper can no longer hide their feelings.)

Harper remembered that day when she first saw Griffin. When she went to him, when she saw his beautiful eyes. When she saw him right away started had a crush on him. Everytime when she meets with Griffin tries to tell him what's her feelings for him but she can't. Harper's heart brokes by this.

Harper and Griffin decided to hang out and maybe they're going to the future. Harper went to Griffin's room and she saw Griffin to playing his guitar. She loves when he plays his guitar.

"Oh, he-hey Harper i didn't notice you." Griffin got nerve.

"No no no, I-I like listening you." Harper said. "Really?" He smiled.

"Yeah, I mean you're so talented and..." She stammered. Griffin smiled to her.

He has a crush on her at the beginning, he knows Harper has a crush on him but they can't tell to each other. They always think that their love is tragedy.

"Can we go now?" Harper said in nerve.

"Y-yeah sure." Griffin said. They walked to the bunker. They put the numbers to 2024, they're want to know who's the new ghost.

They went to the Tremont. When they saw the ghost. The friends ran to their trap. The phantom locked them into the 205.

"Oh, no." Harper mumbled. "What?" Griffin questioned.

"The ghost locked us. Just us in the same room." She panicked.

"We have to get out in here!" He started. She nodded, because Harper doesn't want to lock in the same room with Griffin. She knows Griffin is the only piece of her, but she can't say this.

"Okay, take this, just try to break down the door." She said as she handed him a metal rod.

"Okay." He told her. When he tried to tooke over the rod from her, when their hands met. They both blushed.

Griffin had been trying to open the door for an hour, when he fell to the floor in his gave up. Harper sat down next to him.

"I can't open it." He started.

"Hey it's okay, actually in the first time I didn't like that we are in the same room. But now I like now that just us in here." Harper explained.

"Your right." Griffin and Harper stared at each other.

"Harper I love you more than anything. You're my remedy, my clarity. You're the piece of me." He said, than Harper kissed him. Harper and him waiting for this since they first met. When they pulled away they cuddled.