Nobody can you trust

This oneshot is based on that scene. In the beginning i wrote my idea. I didn't see the movies, but I tried my best again! <3

Everyone know now Savannah is a serial killer. She shot a girl in front of everyone when she found out her secret. But nobody knew one thing she had a accomplice, Griffin.

Harper, Griffin, the twins and Topher were in the lobby. The twins and Topher were totally freaked out about Savannah. She wrote them a message with that "you'll be the next!". Now, they had gun and knife. They heard a window broke. Everyone knew this is the time. Topher and Wyatt were in the back doors, Harper was in the restaurant. Griffin is gone, nobody knew where he is, Zoey walked up in the stairs when she got a call. She picked up.

"Hello Zoey!" The creepy voice said.

"Hello Savannah! Where'd you go?" She asked while she held the gun in her hand.

"Oh, this isn't it Savannah! I'm the other one!" The creepy voice answered.

"Oh, there's two of you again. I've seen this with me before." Zoey said with a sarcasm.

"Not this movie Zoey!" The voice confessed to her.

"You really need some new material!" She shot at one of the doors

"I got you here, didn't i?" The voice asked.

"You might actually be the most derivative one of all, I mean christ the same house!" She shot again.

"Maybe so, but you forgot the first rule of surviving a stab movie, never answer them-" He was interrupted by Zoey.

"I'm bored!" She said.

"Wait!" Then she hang up. She put her gun over to the last door, then she shot.

Someone screamed when she shot the door. Zoey immediately opened the door angrily.

"Put your hands up! Show me your hands!" Griffin put his hands up terrified. Then Zoey continued "What are you doing in there?" She yelled.

"H- hi- hiding from murderers!" Griffin spilled it out.

"I told you to come out!" She shouted.

"I'm not gonna come out, you shooting everything!" He yelled terrified.

Then the door next to Zoey opened and Savannah came out with a knife in her hand trying to stab her. Zoey tried to dodge the knife.

"Holy shit, it's gonna chase!" Griffin yelled.

Savannah pushed her against the railing to push her off. Zoey tried to hold her back as they both fell off. She dropped the gun so it was far away from her, suddenly she couldn't stand up and neither could Savannah. Griffin ran out from the room where he was, then looked down to the girls.

Savannah saw Zoey's gun was far away from her. Griffin ran down on the stairs to them, when Zoey yelled to him.

"Griffin! Gun, get the gun!" She yelled.

"Yeah kind of hard since you shot me!" He explained.

Both of the girls tried to stood up for the gun, while he ran down. Savannah almost grabbed to gun, when Harper took it from her. She pointed the gun at Savannah.

"Yes! Yes!" Griffin yelled, while he ran over to her.

"Thank god you're okay!" She tried to push him behind her, when he placed a knife in her stomatch. He grabbed her by her waist not to let her ran away. Harper looked at him confused.

"Because I really- really want to be the one to kill you!" He said calmly.

Harper tried to catch breath, while she looked at him. Zoey stood up at this. Griffin took the gun at her, then he pointed the gun at his sister.

"Sit the fucked down Campbell!" He shouted at her angrily. Zoey stood there in shock.

Griffin looked back at Harper whose face was full of sadness and disappointment. He turned the knife in her stomach for more pain. She screamed. Savannah took the mask off. She grabbed the gun from him. Savannah ran over to Zoey and placed the gun at her head. Griffin showed Harper a medicine.

"I can't believe this worked!" He smiled at her.

"What?" She asked. He dropped the medicine and Harper looked back at him.

"You know, it's a bummer it's me!" She cried.

Griffin showed them the voice changer.
He spoke up.

"I really was the best choice for the movie!" He chuckled.

"This isn't a fucking movie!" She yelled at him.

"No, but will be! That's the point, right Savannah?" Griffin asked her, while Savannah pointed at Zoey the gun.

"Right! Third act blood bath, check killers reveal check time for the big finale!" She shouted at Zoey. Harper shocked her head, Griffin just chuckled again. He placed his hand to her head, then pulled the knife out of her. Harper screamed in her pain.

"Okay! Okay!" Griffin whispered. Harper took her head into his arm.

"Let's get them into the kitchen!" She suggested.

"Stand up Campbell!" Savannah shouted at her.

She grabbed her by her hair. Zoey screamed. Griffin followed them. He grabbed Harper by her waist, he pointed the knife at her neck. Before they could kill them Wyatt and Topher shot them. The girls fell into the ground. Griffin and Savannah did the same. They called the cops and they captured them and imprisoned for a long time.

Harper was still mad at him. She couldn't believe how she could loved someone like Griffin. The twins and Topher were traumatized. After this everything changed in Sulphur Springs.