Your son

Spoiler warning! This based on the last scene and my theory for the continue! Also, i'm so sorry I didn't post lately, but my mental health is bad and I have some friend problems too so sorry for that! I don't have a motivation for writing now, so this will be a short one. <3

"Your son." Nick said to them. Griffin and Harper looked in shock while they looked at each other.

"What? W-w-wait, I don't get it why you came to the present, I mean for you the past?" Griffin asked with totally confused.

"You told me that I have to go back to your present to tell you he needs your help, dad." Nick said.

"Why? What happened in the future?" Harper asked worridly.

"Well mom, you died and dad wants to bring you back. The twins are hated each other and Uncle Topher is blaming dad about mom's death. Sarah grandma is so sick, Jess grandma is really sad about your death mom. Ben grandpa had a heart attack and his health is so bad." Nick said teary eyes.

"What? It can't be possible Harper can't die!" Griffin said with fear.

"Dad, I'm not lying mom is death in the future." Their son explained to him, while Harper is stood there in shock, but now she can says some words of that.

"First of all, please don't call us mom and dad. For us now it's so embrassed, with that fact we just started dating like a half hour ago." Harper said with a giggle, but she knows she HAVE to change the future. Griffin and Nick thought the same thing.