My father told me

Ok I know I said I do not write smut or any dirty thing. But this chapter a little bit mature, because I love this song from him and this is the only thing that I can write for this song. Sortly Griffin and Harper are 18. And Griffin got a father son conversation. If you feel it awkward just don't read.

Ben knows his son is 18, and what it means this age to him. He knows Harper and Griffin are a couple, so he should to talk with Griffin about everything.

"Babe, remember that day when you told you're in love in me?" Harper chuckled.

"Yeah, I remember when you stuck in the past, and I cried when I couldn't opened the hatch." Griffin said with smile.

"But now i'm here and I'll never go anywhere again without you. I promise." She told him with love in her eyes.

The boy smiled and kissed her gently. She kissed back, the gently kiss turned to passonitely, but they interupped by Ben.

"Son, can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure. I'll be back, ok?" Griffin explained to his girlfriend.

"Ok, until then, I'll help my mom!" She smiled.

When the two boy left the room, they started went downstairs, when Ben took his arm around Griffin's shoulder then started their conversation.

"What do you want to talk about?" The boy questioned from his father.

"Griff you're 18 now. So you have a wild thoughts, what we should talk about." Griffin wanted to go away because he knows what exactly want he talk about.

"Dad, relax I don't want to do anything with Harper. We're young for this." He explained.

"I know you don't want to do anything, but trust me, you won't notice it if you get involved." Ben told him seriously.

"So, you just want to say me that I can't have a girlfriend?" He said a little bit angry tone.

"No, I just said you don't wanna do this, because, suddenly you realize that you have kids." Griffin looked like a white wall.

"I don't want kids, i'm just 18." The boy said with totally freaking out.

"Just pay attention to yourself! You can have fun, but watch what you do from one minute to the next! You can do this, when you get older!" Ben told to his son in serious tone. Griffin nodded.

Griffin went back to Harper. Then they went to his room. They sat on his bed.

"What did you talked about with your dad?" Harper asked.

"He told me every important thing." Griffin responded.

"But he knows we don't wanna do anything. Right?" She explained.

"Yeah, but we never know what we do from one minute to the next." He told her. Harper agreeded him with a nod.

They started kiss, but they turned to make out. They laid down on the bed. After about 10 minutes Griffin interrupted the happens, because he realized what they do.

"When we get older." He told her seriously.

"You're right." She said with smile.

I know it's really awkward. I felt awkward when I wrote this. I don't really know how can i write a father son conversation, but I hope you enjoy this chapter. <3