Sickness days

Griffin and Harper's parents decided to go on a holiday weekend and leave the kids alone.

"Alright guys, everyone know everything?" Sarah asked. They all nodded.

"Mom relax, Harper and I will care about the twins and Topher." Griffin calmed her mother down.

"Okay, but please don't set the house on fire!" Ben told them while he looked at the twins.

"What? I only messed up the grill once and anyway, were you able to put out the fire or not?" Wyatt asked fooly. Zoey just looked at him like she was standing next to an idiot.

"Anyways, goodbye kids!" Jess said, then they leave the kids alone.

A few hours later Harper started feeling herself sick. She didn't care about this, because she thought maybe she just tired or something. They sat on the couch and they watched movies. Harper and Griffin are cuddled up, while the twins and Topher were sitting next to them. But this something turned out bad. She had a stomach ache, a head ache and became a fever. She didn't tell anyone this, but Griffin noticed that she's not okay.

"You're okay, babe? You don't look like who's okay." Griffin asked gently.

"Yeah, yeah i'm ok-" She interrupted by herself. She ran to the bathroom to throw up.

He ran to her to help. When she stopped they went to Griffin's room. They laid down on his bed. Griffin then spoke up.

"Why don't you tell me that you feel sick?" He asked her gently.

"I don't know. I think i just don'twant to tell you, because if i'm sick i have to rest and you have to take care of the twins and Topher alone." Harper told him.

"Hey, your health is more important, than my problems." He chuckled.

She smiled, he gave her a smiled too.
Griffin wanted to kiss her, but she turned away. He looked at her confused.

"What?" Griffin asked her.

"I'm sick and you have to take care of the kids. Don't get me wrong I'm gonna help you." Harper told him with a smile.

"Okay, Locker Ninja." Then he kissed her forehead.