Jordannah

It's been a half year since Jordan met with Savannah. They both started catch feelings for each other, Griffin and Harper when they first met with him they noticed that in a second. They decided to do a plan for them.

"To be clear i'm going to meet Savannah at the springs while you'll lie something to him and I'll do too, leave them alone and BOOM! They're together!" Harper said excitedly.

"I get this plan, again. I'm not stupid at all for this, Harp." Griffin explained to her.

"Well..." She started, he looked at her in amazement.

"But, hey i still love you tho." Harper kissed his cheek then walked away.

Harper and Savannah at the springs now. They laughed together, told each other jokes when their heard a noise.
Savannah looked at Harper worridly.

"What was that?" Savannah asked.

"I don't know...let's find out!" Harper told her. She agreeded.

They went over to the bushes when the two boys jumped on them from behind. The girls screamed then turned around.

"Griffin!" Harper yelled. "Jordan!" Savannah yelled too.

"What, you girls can prank us, but we boys can't?" Griffin argued.

"Yes!" They both said. The two boys just rolled their eyes.

"Anyways, GRIFFIN we have to do this thing right now, right?" Harper asked and grabbed his hand to start.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Sorry guys, but we have to leave!" Griffin gave them a sorry look.

"It's okay! Bye!" Savannah smiled. They both waved then walked away leave them alone.

Savannah looked at Jordan. Jordan did the same, they both smiled at each other awkwardly. They were in silence for 5 minutes when Jordan spoke up.

"I like you Savannah!" Her eyes widened, but soon she started smiling.

"Really? Because I like you too!" Jordan gave her a smile too.

"So, what's the next?" He asked.

"Maybe.." She started when she took a step to Jordan and kissed him sweetly.

"This." She ended. He smiled and blushed like crazy. He couldn't say anything, but Savannah knew what he wanted to ask so she just said this.

"Yes i will! Finally, I found my seahorse!" Jordan gave her a confused look.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing!" She chuckled.