The coma

Harper and her family had a car accident. Topher and Jess were died. Harper's in the coma. She can see what happen in her area, but she can't wake up. When Griffin heard what happened to her, he immediately ran to the hospital with his family. Harper's grandparents are in the hospital, when they met with the Campbells.

Harper's Pov:

I walked over to my family, my boyfriend and his family. In here the doctors said what happened to me and my family.

"Mr. and Mrs. Carlton, their dauther died at the scene. Topher had internal brain damage and bleeding, we tried everything. I'm so sorry." I saw Zoey and Wyatt with their parents. My grandparents are crying so hard.

"NOOO!" I screamed and fell to the floor crying. Nobody can hear me or see me. Then I heard a voice.

"And Harper?" Saw Griffin how's broken by this.

"She had to be taken to the surgery immediately. She is now in a coma." Griffin was broken with his heart. I walked to him and hugged him. Of course, he doesn't know i'm with him.

I walked over to my body, than said to her.

"Listen, you have to fight. You're not gonna leave this world. Griffin needs you. You can do it." I saw to her, when I saw my grandfather walked to the room. He sat down next to my body. I sat down next to him.

"I want you to live. I want that more than anything in this world. I want you to fight like hell to stay with us. But, with everybody else gone, I know it might not be what you want. It might be too hard for you to keep fighting, so...if you wanna go, I want you to know it's okay. It's okay, I understand." He cried. I cried too. I saw Griffin walked into the room with his guitar. My grandpa walked out leave us alone.

"Hey, Harp. I know it's really hard for you, but you should know I always be with you no matter what. I always your part in your life. Please, don't leave me alone. I want you, I need you." Griffin cried out, I hold his hand, while I saw him with his guitar.

"I wrote you this, i know you love my songs so.." He said. "You wrote me a song?" I asked to him, but he didn't answer.

"It names Hold On." His voice cracked. After the song, I try to fight with myself and realized i opened my eyes.

"Harper?" Griffin asked.