Youngblood

Sorry i'm not updating nowadays, but my mental health is bad now and i'm so busy with school and stuffs.

After 3 years Griffin and Harper broke up, but they needed to each other. After they broke up, they didn't meet each other or talk each other.

Griffin is in his room and watching some picture. When he found a picture of him and Harper.

Zoey took this picture when she and Wyatt followed them, because they knew in here Griffin admit his feelings to her

Zoey took this picture when she and Wyatt followed them, because they knew in here Griffin admit his feelings to her. He smiled on this picture, when the twins walked into the room.

"You missed her, huh?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah, but I know I will find someone else." He told her. The twins just looked at each other then back at Griffin.

"Oh, come on Griff you can't say that! You were made for each other." Wyatt explained. He just shake his head for this.

"No, she was just my first crush, first girlfriend and my first everything." In here Griffin realized he was wrong. "No, you guys are right! She wasn't my first crush or girlfriend, she's my everything, the love of my life." He said to them.

"I know we are right. Now, go to your love!" Zoey said excitedly. Her brother ran out from his room to his girlfriend's house.

"We follow him, right?" Wyatt asked while he held his camera.

"Of course we do! Now, let's go!" She said while she pushed her twin out of her brother room.

Griffin arrived to Harper's house. He knocked and Jess opened the door.

"Griffin? Hi, i'm so glad you're here. Harper's in the garden." Jess said with a smile.

"Thank you." He told her then walked away.

"Hey." Griffin said softy.

"Griffin? What are you doing here?" Harper asked.

"Look, I know we broke up, but I can't live without you Locker Ninja. I need you and I know you need me too." For this she couldn't say anything. The only thing she could just kiss him.

"I love you too. I don't get it why we were so stupid to break up with each other." Harper explained him. They almost kissed again when they here a camera click.

"What the?" Griffin asked.

"Perfect!" Zoey and Wyatt jumped out of a bush.

"Guys!" Griffin started. "What?" Wyatt asked sarcasticaly.

"Leave us alone!" He finished. "Okay.." The twins walked away.

The couple just cuddled and kissed for the rest of the day.