What are you guys doing in here?!

Griffin came home from the future. Harper and he decided to do a sleepover, and the twins are do the same. Harper wanted to start with a conversation, so she just spoke up.

"We have to find out what this ghost wants from us or the hotel!" She explained.

"Yeah, i know, but this ghost is haunting The Tremont in 2024. Sam said to me he thinks this ghost is from 1947, so we have to go back. Alone or together no matter what how!" Griffin said.

"Together, always together. I'd risk everything for you. No matter what." Harper looked at him sweetly and she meant every words. He smiled to her.

"I'd risk everything for you too. My Locker Ninja." Harper walked over to him. She wanted to kissed him, but they were interrupted by the twins and Topher.

"This will work." Wyatt explained to Zoey and Topher while they walked away from each other.

"What are you guys are doing in here?!" Griffin asked angrily.

"the way we're splitting up with an evil ghost on the loose." Griffin rolled his eyes.

"But I just wanted to be alone with Harper. Not with you." Wyatt looked at him sarcasticaly.

"Come on, you can kiss her later." Harper blushed for this.

"We weren't kissing. Anyways, let's go to sleep." Griffin said little bit angry for his siblings.

They laid down to the floor. Griffin and Harper next to each other.

"I'm sorry for them. I know they're good in this." He whispered.

"It's okay, we're gonna talk this later." She said with a smile, then they fell asleep.