Confess in the car

Yesterday, I saw a clip from the Stranger Things where Will confesses his love to Mike, and I got an inspirite for that scene! But, I will write the ideas soon, what I got from people! <3

Griffin Campbell, was 17 years old teenage boy. His girlfriend, Rachel Smith, and his best friend, Harper Dunn were waiting on him on the airport. He visited his grandfather in Chicago, and that day was the day when he came home.

Griffin stept into the main square of the airport and he ran over to his girlfriend. He hugged her tightly then kissed her in front of Harper. She felt her eyes started watering of the sight. She wanted to be in Rachel's place, she wanted to do the same things with Griffin as her. But, Harper knew that's impossible, because she knew how much Griffin in love with her. She just stayed the third wheel.

"I'm so happy to see you!" Rachel said smiling at him.

"Me too, I missed you so much!" Griffin admitted to her comment. He slowly pulled away from her, and walked over to his best friend.

He gave her a tight hug, the girl didn't want the end to this moment.

"I missed you!" Griffin told her with a smile, while hugged Harper.

"I missed you more!" Harper pulled away from him, but with a huge smile on her face.

"I-I-I made something for you." She said gently.

"Really?" He asked in a kind, reassuring voice.

"Yeah." She responded in the same tone. But, her eyes shot out hearts at him.

They stared each other, when Rachel noticed it. She grabbed Griffin's hand and walked away with him hand in hand. Harper was walking behind them, and she saw every love moments between them. She hated it.

One day Griffin, Harper and their friend, Mady, were in New Orleans. Mady had an horse race and they went to support her, Griffin asked his girlfriend, but shehwas sick on that day, and Harper took advantage of this opportunity to gives him the painting and tells him her love.

"Okay, i'm going to drive home, while you two sit on the backseat and tell him the truth." Mady told her the plan.

"That'll works. Hopefully." Harper chuckled same as Mady.

"Alright, now get in the car!" She started. "Griffin! Come on!" She finished her sentence. She took her seat on the driver seat, every five minutes she looked over to them in the rearview mirror.

Griffin and Harper were sitting in silence, when Harper took the courage to speak up.

"So, you know I told you I made you something..." She suddenly fell silent.

"Yeah?" Griffin asked confusedly.

"Well, I brought it with me." She handed him the painting. Griffin opened it and he was speechless of her masterpiece.

"Wow! That's amazing!" Griffin smiled at her. She smiled back when she showed him a heart on the painting. This heart was in Griffin's hand and it showed how they fighted with the ghost.

"And-and this heart is shows, in one group always has a heart, who always loyal to anyone, who always helps someone no matter how's that person in trouble. And if we don't have a heart we'll fall apart. Especially Rachel. Because...." She stopped then took a deep breath, before the continue. Her eyes were in tears. Griffin looked up at her, and she continued.

"The past few weeks was hard to Rachel. She've been so lost without you. It's just she's so different from other people. And when you're...when you're different, sometimes you feel like a mistake. But, you make her feel like she's not a mistake at all, like she's better for being different. If she was mean to you, or if she seemed like she was pushing you away it's because she's scared to loosing you." She said almost crying. Griffin looked at her in shook. Mady looked at her in the rearview mirror.

"Griffin, Rachel needs you as you need her!" She finished, the she turned her head to the window and started crying quietly. Griffin turned back to the draw and back to her. He wanted to spoke up, but unfortunately they arrived.

"We arrived!" Mady told him.

"Thanks! Then, tomorrow." He said, Harper nodded, after that he closed the car door.

Harper started crying even harder, after he left. Mady turned back and gave her a hug.

"Oh, Harp, trust me he'll notice you!" She tried to calm her down.

"I don't think so." Harper cried out.

A few weeks later, Griffin suddenly broke up with Rachel. He never told her the reason why. One day Harper knocked on Griffin's door and she opened it.

"Hey." She gave him a half-smile.

"Hey." Griffin's face was lit up when he saw her.

"So, why are you broke up with Rachel? I thought you loved her." Harper asked confusedly.

"Well, I was thinking and I realized I fell in love with a wrong person. And I never noticed the most amazing girl in this world." He said with a smile and sparkly eyes, while he slowly moved closer to Harper. She blushed.

"And who-who's that girl?" Her voice cracked.

"I'll show you." He said it, before he put his hand to her face and smashed their lips together. They kissed for a minute, when they pulled away.

"You...you're that girl, Harper." Griffin said gently.