My theory ( this probably the worst theory ever )

Hope this is won't happen in the season 3.

"I can't believe we defeated the evil." Harper smiled while Griffin next to her.

"Yeah, but now the hotel is kinda boring." Wyatt said. Zoey agreeded with him.

"Well, I have to go back to 1960 now, so...." Savannah hugged the two. "You guys are the best friends that anyone could ask for." They smiled.

"You too. We're gratful for you, because your mistery helped us for our friendship." Griffin said. Harper with smiled nodded her.

"Griffin, we aren't knowing each other for a long time, but I can say this you were the best partner ever in the future." Sam explained him.

"I can say that too, but I think i stay on my best friend's side." She chuckled.

Savannah went back to her time with Sam. Zoey, Wyatt, Topher, Griffin and Harper are in the woods, but the twins and Topher walked back to the Tremont.

"Look, Harper can I tell you something? I wanted to tell a long ago." She looked at him. He took a deep breath, then said.

"I like you, I really like you." She immediately hugged him.

"I really like you too." He smiled.

"Great. So do you want to be my-" Harper interrupted him.

"Look, I know what do you want to say, but can we be just friends." The girl said a little bit disappointed. She doesn't know why she said that, but she felt this is the best way in their life.

"Why?" His heart broken.

"Because the relationship everytime changed the friendship." She replied.

"But-" Griffin tried to saved it but he couldn't.

"Sorry, but I promise we can be something in the future." After this Harper walked away with a broken heart. Griffin did that too.

Ok I know this is bad, but what if this will be HAPPEN!?