I hate you! I love you!

In this chapter Griffin and Harper are enemies but somehow they catch feeling to each other. Oh and they're 16!

Griffin Campbell hated Harper Dunn but he doesn't know why. When they worked on a project, they got to know each other better.

Griffin is walking on the hallway when he bumped into someone.

"Hey! Look out asshole!" Harper said angry.

"Look who's in front of you bitch!" Griffin said back.

"Uugh! I don't care!" Harper said with rolled her eyes and went into the classroom.

Griffin followed her and took his seat. Then he thinking about that why he hated her. He thinks she's pretty but how her act with him. This is what he hated in her so much. He lost in his thoughts then he realized that he staring Harper.

She look at him, and she confused then Harper rolled her eyes again.

"Okaay so now I choose for you guys partners for the rest of the year!" The teacher said.

"Don't him, don't him, don't him!" Harper pleaded in her minds.

"Harper Dunn and.......Griffin Campbell!" Mrs. Collins said.

"WHAT! NOOO!" They said in the same time.

"I don't work with this dumbass!" She said.

"Yeah and I don't work with this fucking girl!" He said.

"Enough! You two work with together and I don't care your arguments! Now sit down next to each other!" The teacher said angrily.

They sat next to each other. Then Griffin heard that.

"If you ever look at me I promise I broke your nose!" Harper said in her serious tone.

After school they go to Griffin's house to work on their project.

"What if we do a potassium nitrate endothermic dissolution." Griffin said.

"I don't care! Just do it and let me to leave!" Harper said.

"Why you acting like this? I mean i never doing anything with you." Griffin questioned confused.

"Because you're a fucking asshole!" Harper said and stopped the conversation. Griffin sighed.

After two months later they started like each other and now they want to tell each other this.

"Hey Griffin!" She said happily.

"Hey Harper! What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing. Can we talk after school in the park?" Harper asked nervously.

"Umm yeah sure." Griffin said after then Harper walked away in blush on her cheek. He blushed too. All day the only thing he can thinking about what Harper wants to tell him.

"She likes me?? No she would never likes me back." He thought.

After school they met in the park.

"Sooo what do you want to tell me?" Griffin asked.

When he said that he realized that Harper kissed him. The kiss was slow and softy. Griffin put his left hand on her waist and his right hand on her cheek. Harper wrapped her left hand around his neck. And her right hand holds Griffin's arm.

They pulled away.

"I'm sorry I called you dumbass! Only reason for that to called you that that because I like you and I really hated this. But now I love you and you're the only person in this world that i want." Harper said with lovingly eyes and a sweet smile on her face.

"I love you too! But half I hate you." Griffin said with smirke.

"What? Why?" She asked scardly.

"Because you're the only one who's I thinking all the time." The boy said and hugged her tight.

I know this is the longest chapter what I have written so far lol. Sorry if it's bad tried really hard to do a good chapter lol. Have a good day for everyone!<33