Titanic

I saw the Titanic movie not a while ago, and I'm into it! When I saw Rose and Jack I actually saw Griffin and Harper in them. Harper's father is alive in here! The most iconic scene will be in here, and they are in 1912! Sometimes I didn't write conversation, i apologyize for that! Little bit i'll change the story, but I hope you guys will like it! It's a collab with @Sosslove_<3 Warning: suicide attempt, smoking! Don't smoke because it's unhealthy!

1912 was the year when Harper Dunn, her fiancé, Caledon Hockley and her family waited to board the Titanic. 17-years-old Harper was wearing a butter colored long lace dress, a dark purple casual English hat. Jess wore the same dress and hat, only she wore black. Harper's father also wore a butter colored suit with an English hat. Caledon wore a black suit with a black hat. And Topher wore a dark blue suit with a hat.

"This ship is amazing, mother." Harper admired the ship.

"But no more amazing than you, my dear." Caledon said to her with a kiss on the hand. She smiled a little, but that smile wasn't sincere either, she never wanted to marry him, but she afraid of her mother. Jess smiled, then turned her head slowly to the Titanic and back to Harper.

"I know, Harper. It's not called "The Biggest Dream" for a reason." Said Jess, her hands clasped high above her stomach. Harper did the same. His father walked over to Topher who was standing next to Jess.

"I heard it's called "The Unsinkable" ship, love." Chris commented. Harper slowly nodded, then she turned her head back to the ship. After a few minutes, one of the officers whistled to be able to get into the ship.

"Come on, Harper, Topher." Jess said putting her arm around her husband. Harper did the same to her fiancé. And Topher just walked beside them in a disciplined manner, and they went on the ship.
-----------------------------------------------
20-year-old Griffin Campbell and his best friend 22-year-old Fabriozo were playing poker in a cafe by the harbor. Griffin's family was already on the boat, the boys realized they had to go when Griffin won the round and asked what time it was.

"I won, again. Just realize I'm better at it." They laughed.

"I accept defeat." Favriozo joked.

"What time is it?" He asked. Fabriozo pulled up the sleeve of his jacket and checked the time.

"Umm, 11:55 AM." He responded.

"Shit. We're gonna late." Said Griffin, raising his voice. They quickly ran to the harbor and onto the bridge that led to the Titanic. An officer stopped them.

"Wait a minute, where are your tickets?" The officer asked.

"Here they are!" Griffin said.

"And did they carry out health examination?" He asked.

"Of course, and we are Americans." Griffin lied. "Yeah." Fabriozo agreeded.

"Okay, come on!" The officer believed them so he let them in, of course the two boys started laughing at him for falling for them.

Griffin and his family stayed in a separate cabin, while Fabriozo shared a room with two Swedish guys.
-----------------------------------------------
Harper and her family were unpacking the paintings in the suite.

"This room needs a little color. I think this painting from Da Vinci will be the best in here." Harper stated.

"Harper, we don't need paintings here." Cal said to her. Harper immediately turned grim and walked out of the room.

In the evening, Harper, her fiance and  her family went to dinner and went to bed. Griffin, his friend, and Griffin's family did the same, only at their place the dinner was full of fun.
-----------------------------------------------
The next day Harper, Caledon, and her family had tea with Margaret Brown and her husband. Harper lit a cigarette.  Jess wasn't happy about it.