We took a bet

The twins took bet with Griffin. If he doesn't get an A for his big test of science, he need to tell Harper his feelings. The twins know he doesn't good enough from science, so they plan the perfect place for their brother and his crush.

Griffin sitting in the classroom when the teacher hand out their test.

"Please be A, be A, be A. I don't want to confess my feelings." Griffin pleaded.

"Griffin...." The teacher started. He looked at him.

"B." Mr. Downey finished his sentence.
His blood freezed, because he knows what it means this.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna die." He buried his head in his hands.

After school the teen boy tried to hide from his siblings, but they found him.

"Griff know what that means." Zoey smirked.

"We found you a perfect place by the springs." Wyatt continued.

"I hate you guys." Griffin responded with a sarcastic face.

"We know you love us." She giggled with her twin.

"Now text her or we tell to everyone." The twins blackmailed their brother.

"Finee." Griffin rolled his eyes.

Harper <3

Griffin

Hey Harp can you come over about in one hour?

                                                         Harper <3

                                     Sure. See you later. :)

"Now in one hour you should go to the springs." Zoey said.

"We'll tell Harper where are you." Wyatt said with smile on his face.

After the one hour Griffin went to the springs. He's nervous, because he wasn't ready for this yet. Harper went to the springs, obviously the twins were spying to them.

"Hey Griff." She said with smile.

"Hey Harper. I need you tell you something...... I like you i mean i really like you since we met." He looked down to the ground. Harper started to blush and smile than ever.

"I'm so sorry I kno-" Griffin interrupted by Harper. She kissed him to shut him up.

"Will you shut up someday?" She chuckled.

"Someday I will." He chuckled too. They stared at each other, when the twins came out from the bush.

"HA i told you, that she will kisses him first, i won the bet again! Now Wyatt you should confess to your crush that you like her!" Zoey yelled. Wyatt looked at her angrily.

"I missed something?" Harper questioned in confused.

"It's a really long story, and I think you don't wanna know." Griffin said in a serious tone. She giggled for his comment.

"Nevermind, I'm so glad that your siblings helped us to get together." The girl looked at him.

"Oh, so are we together?" Griffin asked in shocked.

"Griff you're dummy sometimes." Harper joked on him. They all laughted.