I'd Rather Be His Than Yours

Harper Dunn was a pretty smart student in High School, she was one of the best students. She had great grades, friends, everything was perfect in her life...or it was. She changed a lot when she met with this boy, Troy. He was kinda different like Harper, but she all over for him...or she was until she met Griffin. But don't run too fast to there....

Harper was in the class, sitting next to her best friend, Savannah. She was the most positive and friendly person in the school. Everyone loved her. They were talking about a lot of thing when Harper pulled up Troy.

"Again? Harper, no offence but I don't think he's the perfect one for you. I mean you're smart and he's...well him." Savannah told her with honest.

"Savannah. He's just a boy not the most dangerous person in this world." Harper stated. Savannah sighed before she turned her face to the incoming teacher.

Harper looked at Troy who winked at her. She blushed and smiled for it. Savannah gave a disgusted face.

After the class Troy walked to Harper with a smirk.

"The staring is told me everything. 8PM at the restaurant, don't be late!" Troy said flirtatiously.

"I'll be there." Harper smiled. Troy walked away and Harper ran to Savannah who was standing there, crossing arms and skeptical face.

"I know what are you going to say but I don't care." She stated then walked away.

Shortly, Harper and Troy had a date and ended up together. They really had a toxic relationship but she was too blind to see it before she met, Griffin. Griffin came to the school 3 months later, after they started dating. Harper was his mentor. She went to the principal office where Griffin was waiting on her.

"Ah, there you are. Harper, this is Griffin. And Griffin, this is Harper." The principal said. They shaked their hands.

"Hi." She greeted. "Hey!" He said.

"Harper's gonna show you the entire school and help you to feel comfortable in here." Mrs. Watson told him.

"Do you wanna start it?" Harper asked friendly and smiled at him.

"Of course." He smiled. They stared each other for a seconds then they shocked their head, leaving the office.

They were walking throught the hallway, only just the two of them. They really liked each other, and had a perfect chemistry. Harper and Griffin laughed and joked about a lot of thing while on the trip when Griffin suddenly asked a question.

"I know, my friend Savannah is kinda crazy sometimes. You have to meet her." Harper laughed, Griffin did the same. He took a deep breath before he spoke up.

"Hey, um, Harper..." He started.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I-I know we just met each other but um, can we-, um, d-do you wanna go on a date with me?" Harper suprised for a minute before she gave her a sweet smile.

"It's really sweet from you but I have a boyfriend." She confessed.

"Oh." Griffin said with disappointment.

"But, hey, we can go on a dinner as friends and I can take Savannah too." She offered.

"Sure." He chucked when suddenly the ring started ringing.

"Alright. See you later." She said.

"Bye." He responded. Again like before they stared each other but this time a little bit longer.

Savannah watched this from the distance. She walked over to them.

"Harper, hi. Um, hi, nice to meet you. I'm Savannah." She introduced.

"Hi, i'm Griffin." He said shyly.

"Harper, do you remember anout TROY?!" She emphasized.

"Oh, your right. Um, bye, Griffin." She said, walking away. Savannah followed her.

"Oooooh, looks like someone has a new crush!" She teased her.

"No, he's just a friend. And I have a boyfrie-" Before she could say anything she saw Troy with another girl, and kissing her. She took a breath to stop her tears but she had an idea.

"You know what, you're right. I have a crush on him and i'm gonna go on a date with him. And i'm not gonna break up with Troy." She told her the plan.

"Why?" She asked confusedly.

"I wanna show him." Harper stated.

"Ooh, the bad Harper. I like it. And thank you that you stopped me before i could punch out if him the soul." She joked.

"No problem. But, I have to go now, finding Griffin." She said, running away.

10 minutes later she found him at his looker.

"Griffin!" She yelled. He looked at her, smiling.

"Hey!" Griffin smiled.

"I changed my mind." She commented.

"Really?" Griffin asked unbelief.

"Yeah, really." Harper smirked. 

They went on a date, it was the most amazing date in their life. They got together soon, and every day they held their hands together, kissing in the hallways. You know, the stuffs what couples do. Anway, one of these things Troy noticed this and immadentaly grabbed Harper's arm, pulling her away from him. They went on a quiter hallway and he started arguing her.

"I can't believe you did this!" Troy yelled.

"Me?! You started first!" She yelled back.

"It was just a physical friend touch." He said dumbly.

"Oh, physical friend touch, really?! You know, I can say this too!" Harper explained.

"Okay, i'm done with you! But, you really wanna this loser's whore than my girlfriend!" He yelled. She looked deeply in his eyes with death stared then said to him.

"I'd rather be his whore than your girlfriend!" She pulled her arm from his, walking away and leaving him alone in shock. Harper remembered of something and turned around.

"Oh, and one thing!" She said, raising her middle finger. She laughed.

"Bye!" This was her last word, finally leaving him.

Harper walked back to Griffin, happines in her face. She finally had a boyfriend who is the most sweetest person ever. And Savannah liked them as a couple.